Aliens Exist?

I wasn't aware that there had even been recent alien sightings in years. The last I read in the news was that someone had saved a baby porcupine in Oulu.

I've followed them quite closely, because it's a seductive subject for me. In Britain alone there's been around 15 or so sightings since last winter, and many of them were made by groups of people, one on a bar terrace at night for example and one through aeroplane windows!

But there aren't any porcupines in Finland, that's all I can say :lol: It was probably a hedgehog.

I've followed them quite closely, because it's a seductive subject for me. In Britain alone there's been around 15 or so sightings since last winter, and many of them were made by groups of people, one on a bar terrace at night for example and one through aeroplane windows!

But there aren't any porcupines in Finland, that's all I can say :lol: It was probably a hedgehog.

Interesting!

Than it was a hedgehog :lol:...I don't know the difference except it has spikes on it's head!

Than it was a hedgehog :lol:...I don't know the difference except it has spikes on it's head.

Baby hedgehog:
Hedgehog%20pix%204.jpg

Baby porcupines:
porcupine-baby.jpg

Wicked. Here's the adults:

Hedgehog:
hedgehogDM0412_468x301.jpg

Porcupine:
porcupine.jpg

The hedgehog is small, irrelevant of age, when it's scared it makes himself a ball of little spikes, but the porcupine is a badass, when it gets pissed off it flips around and rushes straight at ya :lol: