ALIVE 2 & ANTHROLOGY THEORY

xALPHAGEEKx

New Metal Member
Aug 6, 2005
Maybe all the release's were a way to get out of their contract with sanctuary ? , like attack of the killer b's freed them from island . Anyone ???

well, it´s a theory, yet usually this kind of decision (splitting albums and such) comes from the record company... I guess I´ve read somewhere an interview with one of the Thrax guys where he stated that they originally had planned to release each album (Alive / Anthorology) as they did with Music of Mass Destructio, a DVD + CD thing... and the company made it become 4 separate products..

JohnnieCzech, you are one prolific ass motherfucker! 4790 posts?! Is this, like, your job or something?!

J1NX said:
JohnnieCzech, you are one prolific ass motherfucker! 4790 posts?! Is this, like, your job or something?!

I've been here for a fucking long time...and no, it's not my job :lol:

J1NX said:

If I came here and didn't at least see 1 post by Johnnie, I'd definitley be wondering if I entered some strange portal, and ended up in Bizarro world! :lol:

johnnieCzech said:
I just like this board :)

Me too. I've been to enough of 'em over the years, and this is one of the best. Probably 'cause it's not filled with 14 year olds, who don't know what respecting someone's opinion means. Well, at least most of the time... :lol:

yes interesting to see what unfolds,i take it they currently would need to release another record on sanctuary to see out contract or are they hoping they go bust and have universal hook them up,no matter what anyone says anthrax records seem to potter along nicley in sales,i mean hoe much money would it cost them to have anthrax on there label,with the touring anthrax do it shouldnt be a prob.