All links to photos of Opeth - put them here please!

Was surfing through the entire photo from that forum... this one is probably the best shot of metal i've ever seen....

index.php

Taked from
http://www.ufomagnet.com/galleries/index.php?list=47&page=all

Darktran said:
Was surfing through the entire photo from that forum... this one is probably the best shot of metal i've ever seen....

index.php

Thanks! :oops:
That's definitely one of my fave shots from 2005. Must confess that I was quite thrilled when Mikaels wife asked for hires versions for printing :)

/daniel.

phagist_ said:
haha thats cool, yeh the hair is totally mike. What do you make all your creations with if you dont have photoshop?

I use a program that came with my computer called Arcsoft Photostudio 2000. Just recently though (a week or two ago) a friend sent me Photoshop over AIM so now I have it :)

phagist_ said:
would have taken a while;). Look forward to future creations by you, now with the aid of photoshop:)

it took 2 and a half hours :yuk: thanks :)

ufomagnet said:
Thanks! :oops:
That's definitely one of my fave shots from 2005. Must confess that I was quite thrilled when Mikaels wife asked for hires versions for printing :)

/daniel.
agreed awesome pics!best opeth pictures ive ever seen!
can i ask which camera did you use?

Nice pic, sweetanddeadly.

Does anyone have pictures of the show in Tivoli, december 4th? I can't seem to find any.