All links to photos of Opeth - put them here please!

Botfly said:
http://maddermortem.com

check out the ones under "deadlands"... some epic pictures!

04_opeth_tour_20.jpg

lol

Best picture ever! :lol:

Most of these are taken outside the venue. The Wiltern itself didn't allow cameras into the venue.

Here they are.

Not a lot of light so some are a bit blurry. I didn't use the flash much 'cause I didn't want to be rude shoot flashes into Mike/Peter/Max's faces.

I still can't believe how Mikael signed all those autographs and hung out and took pictures with the fans even though he was sick. What a guy, eh ?

Some samples:

IMG_3455.JPG

IMG_3482.JPG

IMG_3483.JPG

IMG_3490.JPG

I was at the Chicago Chronology show and the Minneapolis regualr show (by the way, Devildriver were NOT received very well in Mpls) and am looking for ANY pics from either show!! Please help!!

Hey guys I'm really hoping to get a photo pass for their show this Sunday, but Roadrunner hasn't emailed me back about it! I emailed them a few weeks back... and I even emailed their manager in March, but he asked me to contact Roadrunner.

I'm using a 350D... and I dont want to bring my camera to the gig this SUnday only to have it taken away!!

Any ideas/comments/advice?

Saw the band in Adelaide on Friday April 21, and it was WILD! Met the guys (4 of them) at the Enigma bar afterwards. Great guys too. Here's the photos of me with them. My photos of the actual gig were shit, BUMMER!
Opeth1.jpg

Opeth2.jpg

Opeth3.jpg

Opeth4.jpg