All right dudes, what new gear are you getting for christmas?

Haha, I have like 3 of those String Swings between my parents' and my house, nice dude :D Not too sure about the belt, though... ;)

What's that MON800 thing? And is that an SM58?

It's a shitty behringer version of the mackie big knob sorta. :lol:

The belt was the coolest thing I could find at MF. :lol:

No 58, some shitty behringer they threw in I guess. A friend has one and it's not too bad for 20 bucks.

:lol:

:lol:

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/d...-Cherry-8-String-Electric-Guitar-P2353C0.aspx

Schecter%20HR%20C-8%20BCH.jpg

$899 new :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

Only thing that would make it any better is a white finish option, they should undoubtedly have black at least though!

Haha, I hated the Patchmix dsp (or whatever it was called) when I still used a 1212m. They did a great job in making simple things confusing.

I tried it on another user acct within vista and it works geat but yeah, this shit is a bit confusing. THere's some good 'how to understand patchmix' guides floating around that I will finally read up on.

I'm stoked to have it working and to have a better interface over the maudio shit I had.

I got an M-audio Axiom 49.. took me ages to get it to work with cubase and it's got long latency because of my shitty soundcard! Plugged it into my sister's Imac and it didn't even need driver installation! Man I can't wait to get one.

Was thinking about buying this for myself for Christmas...

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=BDL10003283&catid=24014&logon=&langid=EN

Fair deal? I can't decide if I really NEED a dedicated recording PC or if I just want to have a nice big monitor to look at :lol: I might just be better off buying a monitor to use with my laptop for $150 and buying/building a new PC down the road when I am actually limited by my laptop's performance because as of now I haven't had a single issue...

Was thinking about buying this for myself for Christmas...

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=BDL10003283&catid=24014&logon=&langid=EN

Fair deal? I can't decide if I really NEED a dedicated recording PC or if I just want to have a nice big monitor to look at :lol: I might just be better off buying a monitor to use with my laptop for $150 and buying/building a new PC down the road when I am actually limited by my laptop's performance because as of now I haven't had a single issue...

You could build one with those features for half that price......

You could build one with those features for half that price......

I've toyed with this but I've never done it before and have no idea how to pick out certain parts... If someone who does know what they're doing wants to go to www.tigerdirect.ca and put together an exact shopping list of a great recording PC for $500-600 I would be forever grateful! I don't know how to pick a power supply, a case, a fan, a graphics card, etc.

Care to do me a favour and spend 15 minutes on that site putting together a list for me? :kickass:

To be honest I don't know enough to make an informed decision between the two. If I was choosing I would probably pick Intel just because that's what most people seem to recommend for audio work these days but I wouldn't hesitate to go AMD if someone knowledgeable recommended it over a similarly priced Intel chip.

To be honest I don't know enough to make an informed decision between the two. If I was choosing I would probably pick Intel just because that's what most people seem to recommend for audio work these days but I wouldn't hesitate to go AMD if someone knowledgeable recommended it over a similarly priced Intel chip.

As far as I know, the AMD Phenom processors don't stack up that well against the Intel counterparts. A good place that I like to check out PC hardware is http://www.tomshardware.com - they've got these cool graphs with cpus, gpus, or whatever. CHECK IT BRAH!

Oh I fucking hope not! I won't get it if it only comes in the cherry. I honestly don't care for it at all, for me it's flame > quilted too.

~006