All right dudes, what new gear are you getting for christmas?

I'm helping my bro buy an Ampeg SVT3 so we can get to playing shows although we still need a drummer and singer :( hehe As for me, probably not much cuz I fucked up my car... Although I would like to have my Gibson 1984 Reissue Explorer paid off! ... but I don't think my girlfriend is that nice :)

This:

458012.jpg

If all goes well. Finally selling my Strat.

This:

458012.jpg

If all goes well. Finally selling my Strat.

NICE Mark, you'll be another member of the blue Ibanez club! :headbang: One thing to be wary of, though - there's a certain weak spot on those trems that's notorious for giving out (my old guitarist had one and had that problem), I can't be certain, but I think it was the mounting post for the bar - otherwise a fantastic unit though!

And Adam, that's a sweet looking Axe dude, though despite that huge list of upgrades, it still looks identical to this to me :lol: At least you're not paying a huge premium (or rather your apparently extremely awesome gf isn't ;)) for all the stuff he did!

an ebow from the folks

But more importantly.... on saturday im getting....
A Jcm 800 2205.....

FUCK

YEAH

Tom morello/every time i die tone here i come!!!

Ooh, badass Oz, what're they gonna be doing to 'em? (and how much?)

I'm getting the Micheal Joly premium electronics upgrade mod. New caps, transistors, resistors... ...all top quality. The mod is $89 USD for each mic & there are many people who swear they'll rival KM184's after the mod is done.

I've always loved these mics... and considering I got them for $125 for the pair back in 2001 from Guitar Center, I think I got the deal of the century. A matched pair of these goes for $489 now. I guess they caught on in popularity.

i will be getting my rooms finished ...its been over a year since we started the design and construction.. The joys of buying a house for a studio, then ripping it all apart !!!!!!!!!

an ebow from the folks

But more importantly.... on saturday im getting....
A Jcm 800 2205.....

FUCK

YEAH

Tom morello/every time i die tone here i come!!!

yeah, that was my last years gift for me.
wonder how you'll like it.
maybe post some samples in the near future.
i haven't managed to get a heavy tone out of it - for punk and alternative it is really cool, but for heavier stuff all my clients say that it's not their cup of tea.

yeah, that was my last years gift for me.
wonder how you'll like it.
maybe post some samples in the near future.
i haven't managed to get a heavy tone out of it - for punk and alternative it is really cool, but for heavier stuff all my clients say that it's not their cup of tea.

YEAH my band isnt hugely heavy these days. so still got a 5150 and dual rec for those guys.
just selling a marshall dsl to make room for it!