All this RC Fest Talk

Actually, now that Nemtheanga's been to Mark's place, I wouldn't be surprised if lots of East European bands now consider Mark's apartment to be some kind of halfway house. :lol:

*door bell rings*
SEW: Hello. We are Spite Extreme Wing and we understand we can live with you.
Mark: Aren't you Italian nazis?
SEW: But of course.
Mark: Come on in.

:loco:

yeah ... that's why they can usually play Berlin every weekend ... they just take the bus and drive over ... Romania is not part of the EU but you can leave the country ... shit ... Romania is glad you leave ... and getting into Germany or any EU country no problem ... no borders.

Ireland is another story ...

lurch70 said:
pff ... if that would be the case we would have a prog power deux on our hands, my friend is into crap like that ... no offense to the power metal listeners here :loco:

NB ... fuck don't they have like 6 people in the band now? that's alot of people to be flown over ... OR ... I can make them play an all classic set as a 3 piece ... mo money mo money mo money :loco:

also ... you HC guys ... do bands bring crew / sound guys over? Equipment? I am talking about the Euro guys? ... or the band shows up with instruments and that's it? Drums???

Primordial brought only their guitars, they didn't seem to care what other equipment they used. In Alan's words: "Why bother soundchecking, we only had 3 guitars with us, and to be honest, I was still drunk at 10 AM the next day."

:lol:

I just read an interview with Cronos (Venom) in which he stated that "the only way to get Venom to play is to bring over their entire deal, meaning pyro, crew, equipment, the whole shebang."

It's probably on a band-by-band basis.

JayKeeley said:
Actually, now that Nemtheanga's been to Mark's place, I wouldn't be surprised if lots of East European bands now consider Mark's apartment to be some kind of halfway house. :lol:

*door bell rings*
SEW: Hello. We are Spite Extreme Wing and we understand we can live with you.
Mark: Aren't you Italian nazis?
SEW: But of course.
Mark: Come on in.

:loco:

LOL

Ahhh man, the stories I could tell from the conversations I've had over the past 48 hours...

Nate The Great said:
If you're just looking at getting the "usual" RC bands, let me know and I'll shut up.:D
Yeah, you dudes need to get some Nate/NAD/whoever bands because the discussion of groups so far puts me to sleep. :dopey:

PS: I only read the first 4 posts so this comment is probably out of the loop but I don't care.

You guys are in luck! Watchmaker just told me they probably wouldn't be able to do it. They're kind of not really a traveling band. Plus they're in the midst of lineup changes and a bunch of other shit.

Will Bozarth said:
but yeah, Woods of Ypres.

another band I could possibly catch a ride down to the fest with! i'm economically minded, you see.

but yeah, woods is good. some people on this forum probably know dave better than I do, but if you guys want, I talk to him once in a while and could bring it up