All you need to know about Finnish language...

Yeah thank you, I love finnish, it is indeed the best fuckin language I've ever heard, sounds too cool I think I'm gonna study it at the university..thanks Janina , well... How do ya say thank you in finnish! =P

Punapiraija said:
Satan = Perkele/Saatana ("Perkele" is some humorword, drunken (finnish) males says very many times "Perkele!")
God = Jumala
Jesus = Jeesus/Jesse
"I want you!" = "Minä tahdon sinut!"
You = Sinä
Me = Minä
Your = Sinun
"Shut up!" = "Turpa kiinni!"
"Give a hug" = "Anna hali"

in finnish..
1-fuck you?
2-you finns are fuckin tall?

"Anna koneen käydä" = "Let the machine to work" Or something like that...

what about the beginning of it??

Lestat said:
1-fuck you?
2-you finns are fuckin tall?

1. Haista vittu
2.Te suomalaiset ootte vitun pitkiä.

Fucking tall? Where the hell did you get that? We aren't tall. At least IMO.
The Bigyetti is tall. :D

Hey, cool thread! I seriously wanna learn some Finnish and not just vittu saatana perkele and stuff like that.
Minä puhun hyvin, hyvin vähän suomea.... Just some useless (on the www useless *g*) stuff like Menemme kotiin or Ostanko juustoa. But you've gotta get started somewhere. ;)

Torgoth said:
@Midnightblueshade: Where are you from? And, please, don't reply "Darkness".:rolleyes: Where you have learn those sentences?

Olen pimeysistä... heheh, didn't reply Darkness :D

Olen saksalainen ja minulla on kirjaa... and I've also collected some useful links from this thread :)

Ole hyvä, would you please repeat my humble attempts at Finnish correctly? I guess I make tons of mistakes, olen ensin lukenut vähän sivuja.

Midnightblueshade said:
Olen pimeysistä...
Olen pimeydestä. EDIT: or "Olen pimeyksistä".
Olen saksalainen ja minulla on kirjaa... and I've also collected some useful links from this thread :)
Kirja = one book, kirjoja = many books, which one you mean?
olen ensin lukenut vähän sivuja.
I didn't get this. "I have read first some pages"? (Sivuja = pages.) What did you mean?