All you need to know about Finnish language...

Don't ask me. I don't have to be obsessed about Finland :p I think its great that there are actually some people who really want to learn some finnish and stuff. After all, we are so little country so its nice to get noticed :) But Finland isn't just COB ;)

Actually my love for Finland started when I was about nine years old and I was watching Mika Häkkinen on tv.

why is everyone so obsessed about finland because cob is there?

on this forum thats mainly true

well you can aslo say that because its a country in a remote part of the world and not many people have herd about it - not well known or a common tourist destination so people want to know more about this country

Actually my love for Finland started when I was about nine years old and I was watching Mika Häkkinen on tv.

Hah, cute :p I don't really care what are the reasons why people are obsessed about Finland. As metalhead said, our country is somewhere in the cold north (not really) so as I already said, nice to be noticed :)

I don't know why some people like Finland. Its great if they do

why is everyone so obsessed about finland because cob is there?

I was totally into finland even before i knew CoB existed...
Honestly, i dont know why. I just am.
Its THE fuckin metal-country.^^ Everything about it is great, to my mind. The culture, the language, everyfuckinthing.
(Btw finns are the hottest guys...*harhar*)XD
<3

Hey, that's cool :D Yeh, Finland is THE metal country! Or can somebody deny it?

I have never heard that somebody wouldn't have liked Finland...It's something totally impossible

SWEDEN is more metal than Finland
:lol:

Are you serious? :p

There are more bands from sweden that have become famous than from finland

Arch enemy, In flames , dissection ,

swedes have aslo created a new genre - melodic death metal

Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Sentenced, Apocalyptica, Sonata Arctica etc.

Dont know about Sweden, but here we listen lot of heavy metal :) Some bands have said that Helsinki is the capital of heavy metal.

Well, something like "Haista vittu, vitun kusip&#228;&#228;" The straight translation wouldn't sound so good :)
We have plenty of words to swear so there can be quite many variations