All you need to know about Finnish language...

lol.. i mean...

Vittu mä lähen himaan=Fuck im goin to home
Ime kasseja=Suck my ballz
Anna pesää=Gimme some pussy(nest)
Suomalainen ottaa Vodkan jäillä ruotsalainen jätkän voilla=Finish takes a Vodka on rocks swedish guy takes a guy with butter

now i have teh translation... but you ahve any idea how a Dutch guy would Pronounce that? i bet if i try to pronounce it... every dead finn will resurrect to beat me to death <_<

sooo... can anyone get these finnish sentences on wav/mp3 ? :D

Finnish pronounciation is not that hard for a dutch guy because most things are pronounced the same way (I know what I am talking about)

Easy for a dutch huh, let's hear you say ruokaöljy :p

ok yeah I had to train on that one a little but I can say it now, but still even though it looks difficult to pronounce, it's not impossible

For the dutch

ruokaöljy

u= oe
y= u
ö= eu

roeokaeulju

zomfgzor .. the mikropuhe site is fun :D

Finnish pronounciation is not that hard for a dutch guy because most things are pronounced the same way (I know what I am talking about)
orly? <>
where, when and why did you started learing it then?

I Speak Finnish,Swedish fluently...English pretty fluently and A bit German(But since i didnt wanna pay attention at classes last year i only got bad grades:() :D

Now ill express myself in Finnish

Voi vittu m&#228; vihaan kasvihuone ty&#246;t&#228;...se on niin helvetin tyls&#228;&#228; ja kuumakin siel on! Saa n&#228;h&#228; jos edes palkkaa tulee:erk:

@ Saartje : We know how to pronounce the Finnish words.. I studied Finnish past two years.. it just didn't work out the way I wanted it.. hehe..
But still I break my tongue on some words..

Below a link to one of our language video's which we had to watch.. One of my classmates was so genius to put it on youtube :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxN3xh_KA5c

Dus meid je weet het.. je bent geniaal!!!

Have fun you guys.. We had to watch 40 episodes of this shit..

zomfgzor .. the mikropuhe site is fun :D

orly? <>
where, when and why did you started learing it then?

where: In finland
when: the last 10 months
Why: because I was there as an exchange student

@Devil's Little Sister: yeah but it's easier when you're living in Finland, cause you hear the language all the time around you