All you need to know about Finnish language...

@ Saartje: Yeah well then you're on lucky bastard if you had the chance to live in Finland for a while..
I'm still hoping I can go to Finland to study there for 5 months.. But I'm still waiting on the info from my school..

@ Sansu : We should do a 'Kuulosta Hyvältä' marathon once I'm settled in Zwolle :p Just to bring back some old memories :p:p:p

Hei, does any of you guys here ever listen to Kylähullut?

@ Sansu : Hmm.. Duudsonit is indeed a better idea.. They look beter as well :p

about the Kylähullut thing.. I'v heard ppl here talking and wondering about Sinergy.. but no one ever mentions Kylähullut..
And my opinion is that Kylähullut is way more fun..

@ Saartje: Yeah well then you're on lucky bastard if you had the chance to live in Finland for a while..
I'm still hoping I can go to Finland to study there for 5 months.. But I'm still waiting on the info from my school..

Hei, does any of you guys here ever listen to Kylähullut?

Yeah I hope you can do it because it's great, I hope I can go back in my 3rd year of university.:kickass:
But I learned that some things are just better in my own country like the food for example and going out at night

I do, it's funny because I started listening to them before I understood finnish, and now that I can, the music is a little bit different :lol:

:headbang: all i know is Moi , so moi every1 :rofl: Mina (ä?) rakastina and vittu <3 learned it from a finnish friend=d

Hello people
I looked for a translation on the Internet for a lyric and have discovered your forum
I found the title of the song ,which lyric i`m searching for, and so i think anyone could know the lyric of the Song... It`s "Jos Jotain Yrittaa" by Imperanon. As said, i found the title but no complete lyric but there some other positive things that make me sure you can help me.Afaik , Imperanon is a finnish band, `cause of this Song ( it`s underlined by the title of the song) and also `cause i read it some weeks ago in the internet. At least i conclude from the threadtitle and by (or while?) knowing that someone searched for the translation of the name of the song whose lyric i`m searching for, that Imperanon is a finnish band. The circle closes here, i hope you understand my english and can help me with the finding of the lyric of the song "Jos Jotain Yrittaa" :)

P.S.: I could imagine that this isn`t the right thread, but please be considerate :)

WkR

I think it's a cover :p

Jos jotain yrittää (harva meistä on rautaa)

Kai moni miettii onko nyt mieltä missään,
Raataja rankka tai työtön ikävissään.
Huominen heille synkältä aina näyttää,
Viitsi ei kukaan, lähteä mukaan, jos jotain yrittää.

kertosäe:
Harva meistä on rautaa, moni taipua saa.
Moni omillaan oppinut ei ole toimeen tulemaan.
Minä taivu en koskaan, tahdon vain yrittää,
Ja kaiken sen minkä pitää mä päätän se mulle myös jää.

Hauska on jälkeen päivän nyt kotiin rientää,
Jos jotain hyvää aikaansa saaneen tietää.
Huominen olkoon huominen täytyy sietää,
Ei sitä estää voi joka kestää kolhut ja yrittää.

Harva meistä on rautaa, niin moni taipua saa.
Moni omillaan oppinut ei ole toimeen tulemaan.
Minä taivu en koskaan, tahdon vain yrittää,

kertosäe

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment the lyrics are enough for me and yes i see it`s a cover version. I compared the lyric with the song of Imperanon and also it`s hard to understand, i think it`s a cover-version. If there`s any program oder something else which could translate it in german it would bei extremly nice. I don`t believe that someone of you masters german and finnish and so i think the only way could be a program. If you have such a opportunity i would be very glad. Thank you for your anticipating help :).