All you need to know about Finnish language...

It´s funny how everybody wants to know some words in finnish when they like finnish band. For example I like Rammstein but I don´t want to study German. When I know what they´re saying in the songs it´s enough. I have no interest to study some language for some band. Maybe I´m too lazy for that. But it´s great if somebody get interested in finnish :p

It's really stupid to study any language for some band... But at least it's a motivation... And if you have a motivation - a half of the work is done... Of course, it's pointless to study Finnish for the band when the language in itself seems to be so melodic... It sounds like music... =))))

:p And the best variant is to study the language for yourself... Self-realization and all that stuff, you know... :p

It must be so... That's why what words in Finnish except "vittu", "perkele", " saatana" and "pontikka" can you impress me with??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But this is the "All you need to know about the Finnish language" thread... So, you can't use other languages here to impress women... =))))

or at least, not Former Soviet Union women

they might eat me or something :p

I think I have been living most of my life in Russia... Actually, I don't remember myself living in the Soviet Union at all... That's why, you can be absolutely sure that noone is going to eat you here...:p

Söy;6394183 said:
your cyrillic signature has confused me enough anyways ;)

confused??? in what way??? in the way you've understood what is written there and it confuses you or don't understand? =)))