All you need to know about Finnish language...

WTF.. how do you remember that? Even if you're Finnish it looks sooooooo difficult :S...
Simple. The combination of time(tempus)/plural or singular and also who we are talking about determines which one you use.

Exactly, it's quite easy for me to list them when I go through them systematically. We went through grammatical case/singular/plural lists in school so many times that I remember order easily (nominative, genitive, partitive, accusative, ...). But I would assume that those are quite difficult to learn :)

Exactly, it's quite easy for me to list them when I go through them systematically. We went through grammatical case/singular/plural lists in school so many times that I remember order easily (nominative, genitive, partitive, accusative, ...). But I would assume that those are quite difficult to learn :)

Not quite, they're just impressive when exposed to speakers of languages without declension.

Oh jeez, now this is starting to get really intimidating. Someone better give some examples on the proper use of these who/whom words... Unless you're all too lazy- I know I would be.

In the mean time... I'm off to german class. Ich muss Deutsch besser lernen...

Oh jeez, now this is starting to get really intimidating. Someone better give some examples on the proper use of these who/whom words... Unless you're all too lazy- I know I would be.

In the mean time... I'm off to german class. Ich muss Deutsch besser lernen...

Some examples.

Who are you? = Kuka olet?
Who do you mean? = Ketä tarkoitat?
Who did you talk with? = Kenen kanssa keskustelit?
Whose car is this? = Kenen auto tämä on?
Who did you give it to?= Kenelle annoit sen?
Who did you get it from? = Keneltä sait sen?
Whom do you trust? = Keneen luotat?
Who did you think he was? = Keneksi luulit häntä?

And make it more interesting when who is relative pronoun, it 's not kuka,ketkä,... anymore but joka, jotka, jonka, joiden, jota, joita, jossa, joissa, josta, joista, johon, joihin, jolla, joilla, jolta, joilta, jolle, joille, jona, joina, joksi, joiksi.

My father who was lawyer = Isäni joka oli asianajaja.
Man who cried = Mies joka itki.
The man who I wanted to talk to = Mies jollehalusin puhua.
The girl whose dress was red = Tyttö jonka mekko oli punainen.