Alright guys, I want in...

None_So_Vile said:
How would i go about joining the clan? Ive got all the verisons of UT so far so, im not bad, not great though but still, i can hone my skills before attempting to get in...

Ive got a beast of a computer so im fine in that area
Don't have to do anything. =) Just stick yer details in the Clan Roster thread if you haven't already, take a banner from xeno if you want and yeah, just play!

Make sure you've added a buddy in the game, any random person online, just right click their name in the server browser window and add buddy. Exit game, go to system folder, open your user.ini, find the line (ctrl+f) where the buddy is and replace it with =UM=*, so that the line looks like ' Buddies==UM=* ' Save, exit, and whenever you're online, go to the buddies tab and see if any clanners are about. =)

Kanyon said:
Wow, Can't believe that I only just saw that there is a UM clan for UT2k4.

I have always loved UT, still playing it to this day. I was part of a small 'cult-like' community that hung on for a long time but has dissapeared lately.

I don't have the gear to run it yet (I even get video lag on vanilla UT at the moment.), but as soon as my broken wrist heals, I get a new animal of a computer, ADSL and the actual game (hoping for June). I would like to join when this happens (if I join you can throw things at me!), Metal and UT, Muhahahahaha.

Hail clan =UM=
Hope you get healed-up, tooled-up, and fragging with us in the future. :wave: