Alternatives to iTunes and shit (nukklah?)

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Right, so I got the vapid girlfriend, a trendy haircut, and now an iPud. So I'm currently taking advice on alternatives to iToots. The interface isn't that bad, but it's a bit clunky because I don't give a shit about Pudcraps and paying (LO fucking L) for lousy quality mp3s, so I'm looking for something a bit more straightforward.

Any quick and easy drag and drop type programs out there? Free of course. Cheers. :dopey:

When I used my ipods (before ditching them to get an iAudio), I found winamp worked pretty great. You can just toss what you want into a playlist and tell it to load them on there.

Meh, iTongs isn't that bad and I can (and apparently will) deal with it, just wondering if there was an alternative. I use Winamp for basic mp3 needs but never do playlists, if that's how it is setup I'd rather just keep on keepin' on with the current bullshit.

Otherwise I'll just do the whole manual load shit via iFucks, whatever.

well if you use winamp already, how hard could it be to

step1) open up the playlist window (THERES EVEN A LITTLE BUTTON TO CLICK ON THE MAIN WINDOW FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE)
step2) drag and drop the songs you want
step3) click "copy to ipod" (OR WHATEVER)

oh yeahhhhhhh way worse than itunes

but also I remember moose saying his ipod playlist vanished and he blames it on using winamp. so who knows..... I can't stand loading stuff any of those ways anyway :/ (drag and drop only plz)

edit: or for steps above maybe I'm a jerk and it doesnt work from the playlist and only from the annoying media library thing A MYSTERY oooooooh

This is turning out just like the first time I saw a naked girl: I'm running away to cry in the corner.

If you have the new winamp it's fairly easy. right click on the album, band, or song and go to send to > "insert the name of your ipod". It works pretty good. I had one problem, but I restarted winamp, and everything was fine.

AnnaFlippingOffCamera.jpg

After changing a variety of settings on iTonks (basically taking away all the automatic crap except for album and song naming), I quite like it. So god damn loading all the CDs I never really gave a chance.

Nothing but <3 for you lizard. The woman liked the package you sent me too, because I just barely opened that one with the flash memory and other stuff. :Spin: