Am I the only one who never knew....

i knew that about the band before i ever even knew how many members there were in the band...its kinda strange too, because its not a very talked about subject...and it was like...THE FIRST thing that i ever heard about the band...and i don't remember where.

yeah.. i knew about it.. and then masters apprentices is also after another band..

they should name one of their songs.. TURN UP YOUR RADIO! :tickled:
Turnup.gif

how about orchid? the name of the album.. could that have come from black sabbath's song.. orchid? from the album master's of reality? you know the instrumental

Donnie Darko said:
Really? I actually didnt know that either. Its funny cause I was talkin to a friend of mine in Florida and she says that theres a place called Blackwater Park near where she lives
Heh, Yeah Donnie, I don't live anywhere near Florida, but up here by where I live there's Blackwater Lake, I wanna go there sometime. I only found out about the place because 2 guys died in a plane crash there, so now it's even darker it would have seemed lol.

foulwing said:
how about orchid? the name of the album.. could that have come from black sabbath's song.. orchid? from the album master's of reality? you know the instrumental

I'm not sure, but Orchid is such a cool song. As is 'Solitude', later on in the same album.

*nods*

good stuff.