Amon Amarth + food

yoghurt on meat actually tastes awesome.. im sure you guys have had greek lamb and tzatziki before! I'm sure the middle eastern dish is similar.. middle eastern food ive ever had is actually pretty great!

Middle eastern food is like Greek food that tastes good.

Sorry.

bbq!!!!!!!!!

roo meat, steak, burgers, snags and salad!

oh wait, some of us Aussies already did that! :D

edit: i can't and never will bring myself to eating kangaroo or emu though...i can't eat what is on Our coat of Arms...it's un-Australian! well some may argue otherwise...fuck em! lol!

I must agree dude, I can't bring myself to eat Roo or Emu either. Just doesn't seem right to eat the two animals that are represented as our national mascots.

Haha and yes some of us did already do that and was a fucking good one too! :kickass:

Greek food is awesome! And so is Spanish food...I only spent a month there but it was great. There was plenty of good food to be enjoyed.

Wild boar is great if someone wants to help me catch one. You would actually be doing people a favor since the boars are an introduced species and are quite a nussance around here. You can buy it of course, but it will cost and catching it yourself means its free :)

Amon666: That meat dish with the yogurt looks really good.

Poronkäristys or saksanhirvenkäristys, which is a kind of a meat stew, roast reindeer or german moose roast. And mashed potatoes. For drink a irish ale called Caffreys or Karhu beer or medium dry apple cider and a standing bottle of absolut vodka to be drinken between and whenever. As dessert a chocklad cake and vanilla icecream as dessert drink jägermeister or cognac. After some Lagavulin or/and Laphroaig whisky and a fine cuban cigar.

Poronkäristys or saksanhirvenkäristys, which is a kind of a meat stew, roast reindeer or german moose roast. And mashed potatoes. For drink a irish ale called Caffreys or Karhu beer or medium dry apple cider and a standing bottle of absolut vodka to be drinken between and whenever. As dessert a chocklad cake and vanilla icecream as dessert drink jägermeister or cognac. After some Lagavulin or/and Laphroaig whisky and a fine cuban cigar.

Ya man, if you ever host an AA dinner, I'll be there!:lol:

I would eat a koala no problem, but...
platypus.jpg

Couldn't eat that fella...

BTW Metal_head, your sig is misspelled.

That sounds really good! May I join this lovely feast? I have never eaten reindeer, but I would try it.

bbq!!!!!!!!!

roo meat, steak, burgers, snags and salad!

oh wait, some of us Aussies already did that! :D

edit: i can't and never will bring myself to eating kangaroo or emu though...i can't eat what is on Our coat of Arms...it's un-Australian! well some may argue otherwise...fuck em! lol!

I ate kankaroo a few years ago in this australian restaurant here. Pretty damn good.
Does this mean I ate Australia? :D