Amon Amarth Germany Tour 2013 Presale Dates

Preisjey

New Metal Member
Jun 9, 2013
Just found the Presale Date for the upcoming Tourdates in Germany.

Regarding to this Page:

Amon Amarth Tour 2013

We can Buy Tickets starting at 10.6. @9:00 o'Clock local Time

Gr33tZ
Preisjey

Hamburg. Even though 2€ more than the other venues. But it's on Friday, that's great.

Because you don't have to work on Saturday, right? I wonder what you have to do before they open the doors..... Some preparations...? :D

Because Saturday is pretty much guaranteed to be a free day yes, no late shifts or other happenings.
No special preparations though (except for learning some lyrics maybe ^^), I like my music without alcohol so I can really focus on it ;)

Do they look different than normal Eventim-tickets? :)

They're special. High quality. Every collector should have one! Black with white font and white frame. In the middle there is the cover of the album. They feel like a brilliance photo and maybe better you put on gloves if you touch them or rather don't cream your hands before. I can imagine that everything is shining If you burn a candle in front of it.:Spin: Never saw an eventim ticket like that one.

And? Did you order? Just to make sure, that you don't have to go there to the venue with a signboard or written on your arm or shirt: TICKET WANTED - and then.... to fail :D
Saw quite lots of those people there at my last Amon Amarth concert....

And? Did you order? Just to make sure, that you don't have to go there to the venue with a signboard or written on your arm or shirt: TICKET WANTED - and then.... to fail :D
Saw quite lots of those people there at my last Amon Amarth concert....

Hehe it will probably take some time until this one is sold out though I'm pretty sure it will be :)
Ordered tickets for me and 2 friends yesterday :)