Amon Amarth to tour Europe with Dimmu Borgir !

They're also playing some dates in the UK, which for some reason are not on that list posted...

September
28th - London Forum
29th - Nottingham Rock City
30th - Manchester Academy

October
1st - Glasgow Garage
2nd - Wolverhampton Civic Hall

I'll be at the Nottingham gig :headbang:

Hi all,

I tried booking tickets at the paradiso (23.09 Amsterdam.nl) but you are going to perform at the melkweg so please change your tourdates page.

I have tickets so I'll see you there!

Oct. 27 - Stuttgart - Nuclear Blast Festival (DE)

Are they really going to be there? It's the "20 Years Nuclear Blast" Festival, the following bands are confirmed: Blind Guardian, Dimmu Borgir, Kataklysm, Edguy, Rage, Subway To Sally (taken from www.nuclearblast-festival.de)
Can't find them in the list, but it would be even more awesome if they would play too...
Does anyone have information about that?

I got my little ticket. Of course, i bought it to see Amon Amarth for the 6th time or so.. i've already seen Dimmu Borgir once at a festival, wasn't great... wouldn't have paid a concert ticket to see them again...

[PFS];6397561 said:
Are they really going to be there? It's the "20 Years Nuclear Blast" Festival, the following bands are confirmed: Blind Guardian, Dimmu Borgir, Kataklysm, Edguy, Rage, Subway To Sally (taken from www.nuclearblast-festival.de)
Can't find them in the list, but it would be even more awesome if they would play too...
Does anyone have information about that?

No, we're not playing that show...

I got my little ticket. Of course, i bought it to see Amon Amarth for the 6th time or so.. i've already seen Dimmu Borgir once at a festival, wasn't great... wouldn't have paid a concert ticket to see them again...

You must have got a bad show, they usually kick major ass. I've seen them twice and both shows were godly :OMG:

[Anti-Hero];6459413 said:
You must have got a bad show, they usually kick major ass. I've seen them twice and both shows were godly :OMG:

he was talking about demon burger.

Support is hatesphere btw

I'll be at the belgium gig, i'm like 14 and fucking small so i'm probally gonna break my nose but i cant give a shit =D

September the 23th Amon amarth will come in De Melkweg (also in Amsterdam). I know it stand on the official site that it would be in Paradiso, but i got tickets for it via a official ticket sell point.

And something else: Cant wait till 23 September!

I will go to the Gothenburg gig for sure.

At the moment thinking about maybe going to the Lund one also, difficult though since I don't know if I'll be able to take the time off work to get there early enough.
Since they start letting people in at 19.30 I'm thinking about getting a train that will arrive Lund at 20.00, drop my bags off at the hotel and then run down to the venue that should only be minutes away.
Can find a train to be back in Gothenburg at 09.30 the day after, a bit late perhaps, but there my options are limited.

Would like to go to the Stockholm one also, but week ends are even harder then week days since I'll be in the middle of my beer brewing season, which can only take place either Saturday or Sunday.

Since I don't know exactly what I'll do at work after October 12 I took a chance and booked train tickets, hotel and tickets to the show in Lund, lets hope I can go :saint:

edit:
I'm feeling like a bit of a stalker, but did just book travel and tickets for the Stockholm show as well.