Amon Amarth

Jordan

Oct 9, 2005
Bakersfield, California
Where is the best place to start with this band? I've heard some of the older and newer stuff, now listening to the in between stuff and it sounds good but all sounds sorta samey, except the first album sounds more raw to my ears.

Where is the best place to start with this band? I've heard some of the older and newer stuff, now listening to the in between stuff and it sounds good but all sounds sorta samey, except the first album sounds more raw to my ears.

Not trying to be a obnoxious about this but...

At the beginning.

Start with Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds and go straight through to Deceiver of the Gods. Let us know what your favorite is.:)

Hey guys, if you love Amon Amarth, the band needs your help right now. I am hosting a fan based tournament on my blog and the tournament is called the Pedal To The Metal tournament. The band is currently in the final four round of the tourney. I never thought of using the forums, but its how one band has been promoting it and get themselves to the finals. So, check it out and vote!!! https://moshpitsandmovies.wordpress...the-metal-tournament-the-final-four-vote-now/