Amorphis

XxSheIsTheDarkxX said:
Exactly I started listening to that album first. But I dunno, I know that Amorphis had such a spark and a rhythm to them, something different, something that could go some where...and then when they make this universum and touneal or what ever the fuck, crap, then Im really really dissappointed..Another band, that once rocked, gone. Where the hell are all these bands going in a such a hurry!

Has anyone heard the new Children of Bodom...christ they sound just like In flames now.!!!! can someone tell me what the hell is going on!?

WHAT!?!?

Hrrrmmmm. . . they havent made a line-up change have they?

wtf, we want HARD!!! make up your mind, quit changing sub-genres, lol.

I started with Tales as everybody
but I liked their evolution
after Elegy I was hoping for something more like it and Tuonela wasn't my cup of tea,but Am Universum made it all right.The sax on some songs fits just right,the guitar tones,the voice,everything is cool.
Let's see what happens with the next album since they have their old drummer back

antifayth said:
WHAT!?!?

Hrrrmmmm. . . they havent made a line-up change have they?

wtf, we want HARD!!! make up your mind, quit changing sub-genres, lol.

Yeah okay..I will stop changing the genre after I tell you about this..tee hee. Ive sucked you in! No they havent changed their line up, just I think their money priorities..but I guess you can only rip off classical music for so long ;-)

XxSheIsTheDarkxX said:
Yeah okay..I will stop changing the genre after I tell you about this..tee hee. Ive sucked you in! No they havent changed their line up, just I think their money priorities..but I guess you can only rip off classical music for so long ;-)

rofl, yeah thats true, and i like the way you phrased 'sold out'. LOL

I have to admit i was disappointed with reroute to remain... they sound like nu-metalists with talent. a solo thrown in here and there and some nice riffs, but not really pulling any new tricks out of their hat... :\