An amp Just for the Sneapters!

Incredible, you guys are sick :D One more plugin in the collection, thank you!

Mmmm can't wait to try this out on my NON-MAC PERSONAL COMPUTER!

.. haha, I'm usually not mean but I'm sick right now so I'm entitled to be a little mean cuz this day has sucked quite a bit!

yeah? Well you smell! :lol: :erk: :cry:

Haha that was right in ma face yo! Why do you say that? Gävle is the best town in Sweden, I love it here! I wouldn't wanna be in any other place in the universe! There are so many musicians here to play and work with, there are so many jobs... oh my god, it's paradise.

Wait... damn, I forgot to turn off my sarcasm switch... *sigh*.

Yeah, Gävle sucks. What about up there?

It's pretty cool. Very lacking in the bar scene, and the music scene is one big inscestous wank fest. Pretty hard to get a decent job, but I got one so it doesn't bother me. Overall a good place, but sometimes it really gets to you how small it can feel.

It's pretty cool. Very lacking in the bar scene, and the music scene is one big inscestous wank fest. Pretty hard to get a decent job, but I got one so it doesn't bother me. Overall a good place, but sometimes it really gets to you how small it can feel.

Sounds fucked up... as I expected. :D Hold on tight to that job of yours! It's gonna suck to go on job hunting when this summerjob has ended... fuck. I just wanna move abroad and fucking intern at a studio or something... anything!

Now this is what I call an off-topic post in this thread.

I was talking about using the solo c preamp before it! :) like Dandelium does. I figure thats something only the sneapsters know about.

edit: i figure i'll spoil the secret and show you guys what i came up with. here's an example using the same (sloppy) di file for both.

with solo c as boost:
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/333261/audio samples/with soloc.mp3

without solo c:
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/333261/audio samples/without soloc.mp3

and here are my settings

solo%20c%20sneap.JPG

completely default settings on solo c, and nearly default on sneapus. catharsis s-high pre impulse

by the way, i'm sorry if my earlier post seemed ungrateful. you have been very generous to us with all the plugins you've created for free! in fact i would definitely use this plugin on my own bands material. we all can't thank you enough!:worship:notworthy:worship:

if you were to make any improvements, not that you should feel obligated to, i would recommend a simple boost button somewhere that does what solo c does on it's default settings. i'm not sure how simple that would be or if it's really worth your efforts, you probably have many other kick ass plugins you're working on!

Palladin...Only a true sneapster would know to use a second amp as a boost...I Believe earlier ion your first post you called it the
Sneapster secret or something...LOL There is a second entire amp built in as a boost. Click the Drive amp button...

LOL

I guess I'm a Sneapster ?
KM

another mac user here, but still thanks for all your work man, appreciated

might have to get my old laptop back from the girlfriend and give this a go

Well Thanks Guys...OK Now Listen to me for a sec....Please, Please, Please....As you guys keep wanting to add an amp in front...I anticipated for that already...Save your self the extra CPU....

There is a full tube amp in front of Preampus Sneapus Built in...Press the drive amp Button...The controls for a full second amp pops up...

Here it is...
preampuscatharsisoverdrive.jpg

I knew that Sneapsters would want this. The drive amp is similar to a JCM 800....

KM

Put:
You use it as an effect on a track in your DAW....

MAC:
Sorry guys, we just can't support MAC or Linux yet...
KM