An amp Just for the Sneapters!

Johnny, not to sound ungrateful...not at ALL actually...you guys completely ROCK for doing all these products, and for FREE!! But would you mind jumping in some time and clearing up our confusion on this "drive amp button"? Thanks!!!

OH Geez!! Man Guys I have way too many things on the go....

THERE IS NO DRIVE AMP IN THIS SOFTWARE! damn I'm an idiot!

I need to get the hell off his computer...The Drive AMP I'm talking about is in a completely different product, why I thought El-Sneapus contained this I don't know...It is contained in Preampus Catharsis! Not Preampus El Sneapus...

However, Expect an update today...I am now going to build a drive amp into it for you all...

Sorry about my screwey memory...

KM

OH Geez!! Man Guys I have way too many things on the go....

THERE IS NO DRIVE AMP IN THIS SOFTWARE! damn I'm an idiot!

I need to get the hell off his computer...The Drive AMP I'm talking about is in a completely different product, why I thought El-Sneapus contained this I don't know...It is contained in Preampus Catharsis! Not Preampus El Sneapus...

However, Expect an update today...I am now going to build a drive amp into it for you all...

Sorry about my screwey memory...

KM
:headbang:
Lol this is greater than great now :)
:worship:

OK Guys I added the drive AMP to it, I am not all tat happy with the way it works, I had to wrestle with it to get a sound I liked, and even then I was not all that impressed.. So I left it as a beta, and if you guys could, check it out and let me know what we need to change and we'll hopefully be able to improve it..I think there actually may just be too much gain... but you guys check it out...Just download from the first page same link as the original one..

KM

Thanks Guys, but Personally I'm not that happy with the version with the drive amp, but, I have my own style that I play, I have long since learned that what I like...Most people hate..So I need feedback on whether it stays in its current form or what to do with it?

Thanks guys..
KM

Thanks paladin but does it need something tone wise...I know with this amp it is designed to make use of the Filters top a great degree
km