An Hour With Mike

Blackwater Demon

Using Cold Words
Mar 30, 2008
Under The Weaping Moon
If you could spend 1 hour with Mike what would you want to do? I would bring my guitar and see if he could giveme any advice or a brief lesson and if there were any time left I would just hang out and talk to him about his music and whatnot.

steal brain power. i think everyone here has wished they could write songs like mike at some point or another.

Tell him to surrender his GT-10 so I could delve into his presets and hopefully get a glimpse at his settings.
And while doing that, I'd chat with him about anything, really. Also, drinking a beer or two...

I'd drug him down, get him on an airplane, and then marry him in Vegas.

We'd get into an argument that he can't win. Then me and the rhythm guitarist will start a progressive metal band called Dream Theater and make lots of money.

So yeah, in a serious light, I can't even begin to imagine what would happen when we meet. It'll be an experience to remember...

Mike: :Shedevil::wave: <-- Bride and groom

The whole band? I'd totally have them play my perfect set, including songs they don't really play live, like Funeral Portrait.

Just Mike? Throw back a few beers and talk music.

I'd like to check out his record collection and spin a few of his favorites while talking about music and some of the questions I would have for him.