An Hour With Mike

Well, I think the logistics of it would be a little difficult to figure out, but I could try! He wouldn't remember, so no harm done. :p

Hmmm. The logistics... I guess you'd have to assume a different role/position. And this sort of thing could result in harm... to his colon...

:cry:

Perhaps an even greater problem would result from him waking with a sore anus and being forever skeptical of the other guys in the band. We don't want to see any possible-rape-tension manifest on stage, now do we?

I'd probably ask him how disturbed he gets by overly-enthusiastic fanboys; like yeah, Opeth are my favourite band and have been for a long time, he's a great musician and I'd buy the guy a beer...

But at the end of the day, he's human like the rest of us and [although I'm sure he appreciates his fans and their support] I'm sure he wishes that sometimes people would just realise that and let him enter into a conversation without everyone leeching onto him and creaming over his every word.
I'm new here but I've read some of the posts and I'm like jesus, if I was in his position, after a while I'd just be weirded out.

But I'm not sure if that conversation would take an hour so I'd probably ask him how he achieves his live setup :p

i would ask him why people on this forum care only about Akerfeldt and not about the other band members :p
i mean every second thread here is Will akerfeldt do this, like that, i mean are the other band members on this forum??

Hmmm. The logistics... I guess you'd have to assume a different role/position. And this sort of thing could result in harm... to his colon...

:cry:

Perhaps an even greater problem would result from him waking with a sore anus and being forever skeptical of the other guys in the band. We don't want to see any possible-rape-tension manifest on stage, now do we?

Wait, what? I don't own a strap-on and even if I did I don't think there'd be much fun in that for me!

i would ask him why people on this forum care only about Akerfeldt and not about the other band members :p
i mean every second thread here is Will akerfeldt do this, like that, i mean are the other band members on this forum??

Because he's the boss. I thought it was obvious. The others members are mainly his instruments. And no, I don't think others are.