Anathema fans like which groups/rockbands/metalbands?

Antimatter, TV2, Mew, Joy Division, Nick Drake, Dire Straits (+Mark Knopfler solo), Jeff Buckley, Paradise Lost, Sigur Ros, Bon Jovi, Boston, Toto, Pink Floyd, Breaklose (will like them better when they get their album out), Saturnus, The Loveless, Of The Wand And The Moon, Love Shop, Gnags, The Cure, Manowar, Helloween, Def Leppard, Stille Opprør, In The Woods, Katatonia at times, michael Falch, Portishead, Radiohead, Iron maiden, Metallica, Queensryche, Queen, Smashing Pumpkins, Depeche Mode, Die Toten Hosen, Tatu, Faithless, Eminem, GYBE, Europe, Tori Amos, Leonard Cohen, Bruce Springsteen, Megadeth, Humleridderne, Dizzy Mizz Lizzy, Aimee Mann, MDB, REM, Poul Krebs, Kent, Roger Watters, Travis, Starsailor, 30 Seconds To Mars, Faith No More, Saigon Kick, Ulver, Uriah Heep, Tim Buckley, White Lion.

Some more than others.

Was so impressed by the ontopicness of your thread, that I tried to make a somewhat complete answer, might've missed a few here and there.

The Gathering, Opeth, The Cramps, Megadeth, B-52s, Stray Cats, The Misfits, The Doors, MDB, PL, Cathedral, Pentagram, Metallica, Witchfinder General, Crematory, Madness, X Ray Spex, Dead Kennedys, Babes In Toyland, L7, Isengard, Lunachicks, Storm, Darkthrone, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Primordial, Twisted Sister, This Ascension, Plasmatics, Christian Death, Katatonia, Emperor, Testament, Morbid Angel, Faith and the Muse, Haggard, The Moody Blues, Uriah Heep, Iron Butterfly, Electric Wizard, Samhain, Danzig, Cruachan, The Pogues, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Crass, The Damned, The Ventures, Lacuna Coil, Dead Can Dance, Tori Amos, The Exploited...tons of others...

Emperor, Dee-Lite, Darkthrone, Scissor Sisters, Immortal, Stone Roses, Abigor, Kruder & Dorfmeister, Satyricon, Bauer, Burzum, Smith & Mighty, Morbid Angel, Thievery Corporation, Mayhem, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Mouse On Mars, Squarepusher, Underworld, Gehenna, Antimatter, Ulver, U2, Air, Limbonic Art, The Verve, Zita Swoon, Zuco 103, Fila Brazillia, Enslaved

:yell: you forgot Samael and Carcass ffs

:p its quite a good list all together, MoJ & Allan, nice one
and i really like Alwin's as well :cool:

edit: dire straits, enya, roy harper, celestial season, NIN, muse, loreena mckennitt, bolt thrower, therion, ship of fools.
this list is endless.

didnt we have such a thread named timeless bands?

Anathema, Antimatter, A Perfect Circle, Bathory, Black Sabbath, Blind Guardian, Candlemass, Cruachan, Danzig, Dark Tranquillity, Dawn Of Dreams (Austria), Estatic Fear, Green Carnation, Hollenthon, Jack Frost, Katatonia, Lake Of Tears, Loreena Mc Kennit, Megadeth, Metallica (old), Mirror Of Deception, Moonspell, Morgion, Mourning Beloveth, My Dying Bride, Opeth, Paradise Lost (old), Pink Floyd, Primordial, Rotting Christ, Samael, Septic Flesh, Shape Of Despair, Skyclad, Social Distortion, Suidakra, Summoning, Tiamat, Tool, Tori Amos, The Gathering, U2, While Heaven Wept... (yeah I know, copy and paste from me homepage ;) )

DragonLady1 said:
Anathema, Antimatter, A Perfect Circle, Bathory, Blind Guardian, Candlemass, Cruachan, Danzig, Dark Tranquillity, Dawn Of Dreams (Austria), Estatic Fear, Green Carnation, Hollenthon, Jack Frost, Katatonia, Lake Of Tears, Loreena Mc Kennit, Megadeth, Metallica (old), Mirror Of Deception, Moonspell, Mourning Beloveth, My Dying Bride, Opeth, Paradise Lost (old), Pink Floyd, Primordial, Rotting Christ, Samael, Septic Flesh, Shape Of Despair, Skyclad, Social Distortion, Suidakra, Summoning, Tiamat, Tool, Tori Amos, U2, While Heaven Wept... (yeah I know, copy and paste from me homepage ;) )

I wondered how long it took you to do it alphabetically :)

Katatonia, Pink Floyd, Tool, MDB, Antimatter, Opeth, Daylight Dies, diSEMBOWELMENT, Old Dead Tree, Morgion, October Tide, Avernus, Saturnus, In The Woods, The Gathering, Ancient Rites, Immortal, Channel Zero, Deftones, Dredg, old Metallica, Korn (yes Korn), Tim's Favourite

A perfect Circle,The Gathering,Theatre of Tragedy,Tool,Sober(Spain),Hamlet(Spain),Metallica,Incubus,Antimatter,Lacuna Coil,Led Zepellin,Aerosmith,Guns N Roses,Alice in chains,Nirvana,Smashing Pumpkins,Nonpoint,Heroes Del Silencio,Opeth,Lacrimas profundere,Su ta gar(basque),Portishead,Celtas Cortos(Spain)

eeeeeeerrrrrrmmmmmm
sissor sister (nice one alwin!) depeche mode, ultra vox, lamb, the cooper temple clause, pj harvey, hot hot heat, gary numan, david bowie, the cure, pink floyd, porcupine tree, air, sigur ros, the birthday massacre, tool, royksopp, antimatter, my dying bride, radiohead, clinic, damien rice, interpol, joy division, kings of convenience, muse, placebo,pain of salvation, the fair sex.......