Anathema fans like which groups/rockbands/metalbands?

Mariner said:
i thought it was about anathema related bands, like influences, simelar stuff and all that

but its just about listings :erk:

you really want the whole heads, Floyd, Drake, Beatles discussion again?

opeth, emperor, cryptopsy, anekdoten, maudlin of the well, kayo dot, empyrium, primordial, my dying bride, mourning beloveth, antimatter.........and many many more

blackeyed said:
damien rice

a cheese story for the board:

my upstairs neighbour went snowboarding in france three weeks ago. one of the days she fell down and hurt herself a little. then there was this swedish boy who helped her snowboarding down, and to ease the pain they were singing songs together. they both liked damien rice. the day came to an end and they had to part. they were supposed to see the next day again, but something came in between. so my neighbour only knew his name and that he was going to the swedish gig of damien rice last week.

she herself was going to see damien rice in brussels, 2 days before the gig in sweden. she had made a little letter for damien rice with her e-mail add & was waving to him like a silly groupie for half an hour. in between songs he came to ask if she was alright and she gave him the letter.

3 days later she gets an e-mail from the swedish boy. damien rice had read her letter on stage and the guy had been jumping up to get the letter.

irish singers, ain't they dolls?
:)

@ the moment
palace brothers (will oldham/bonnie "prince" billy/palace), mogwai, gsy!be, motorpsycho, 07, mum, sigur boss, adamo (laissez tes mains sur mes hanches soundtrack), orchestra baobab, plaza, take that

siderea said:

my upstairs neighbour went snowboarding in france three weeks ago. one of the days she fell down and hurt herself a little. then there was this swedish boy who helped her snowboarding down, and to ease the pain they were singing songs together. they both liked damien rice. the day came to an end and they had to part. they were supposed to see the next day again, but something came in between. so my neighbour only knew his name and that he was going to the swedish gig of damien rice last week.

she herself was going to see damien rice in brussels, 2 days before the gig in sweden. she had made a little letter for damien rice with her e-mail add & was waving to him like a silly groupie for half an hour. in between songs he came to ask if she was alright and she gave him the letter.

3 days later she gets an e-mail from the swedish boy. damien rice had read her letter on stage and the guy had been jumping up to get the letter.

ooh, what a nice story, sounds like a love movie ;)

what happened then? did he answer?

yeah he sent her an e-mail and she replied, i dunno yet how strong love vibes are going on :) i mean not that it HAS to end in a love story, but yeah :Spin:

Metallica, Cradle of Filth, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, DivineDecay, Children Of Bodom, Finntroll, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Korn, Nightwish and loads of Finnish heavy rock and metal.

Haltiamies said:
Metallica, Cradle of Filth, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, DivineDecay, Children Of Bodom, Finntroll, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Korn, Nightwish and loads of Finnish heavy rock and metal.

Hey, no Anathema?? What are you doing here then :confused:

i listen to anything, from keith jarret to dark throne. i dont listen to rap, hip-hop, certain ethnic stuff...

siderea said:

whoo, nice story, never happens to me :erk: damn, i got to go snowboarding