Anathema unplugged in Vienna?

@Bastet: I dunno, I only read the novel. Start with Timbuktu maybe, or The Music of Chance, I've read these two novels by Auster.

zer0 said:
nice one, I'll print it to my grandma just to show how deeply the christmas spirit touched her fellow one:))))

:D

anyway, both the show and the next day day in Vienna have been really memorable ones, more comments on the tour later, I go now OFFSIDE:)
glad you enjoyed the weekend :) (and sorry for tearing your ear off on Friday :ill: )
((wee, what about this April thingy, by the way?))

Oh, yes, thank you for the organization and the tikkets too.

Yeah, Anathema seem to visit Hungary a bit more frequently this season. :D

Maqus said:
IMG_2025.jpg

I almost died getting up there, i was so tired when i reached to the top.
I went to Viena last april and i so liked it. It is beatiful.

wahh don't even mention that...
sometimes I really get frightened in the university library when I pick a book and find the price on it... Once I found a book with a sticker on it that said about 80 pounds :ill: first I was about to drop it, but the next thing that came to my mind was that after dropping I will surely have to pay for it :erk:

How do you mean dropping? Like nicking?

Our library gave away some books, that's how I got your behated Norton Anthologies too, hehe.

I don't hate Northon anthology by the way... ok, maybe I do. at least the paper it's made of is rubbish...
and I could not look at it with a happy face after having to carry them in my backpack for a whole day :ill:
but I can't say anything about its content for I haven't read every little piece of writing in it. just a few.

Allan said:
New York trilogy
thanks, wrote all the titles in my little notebook. next time i go to the library i'll know what to choose.

so what's the price of books in hungary? compared to a cd for instance?

Bastet said:
thanks, wrote all the titles in my little notebook. next time i go to the library i'll know what to choose.

so what's the price of books in hungary? compared to a cd for instance?

About the same, really. 10-16 euros on average. I know it's the usual price all over Europe, the problem is the average income is like two or three times less.