Anathema unplugged in Vienna?

"Dislikes: POSERS, Christianity ,summer,heavy metal,new metal,core,gay vocals,gays,sex without feelings,unfaithfulness; betrayal,bitches and whores and i dislike DANI FILTH and im angry when someone tells me that i look like Shagrath-thats not true...i dislike him too! "

this is too good to be true :tickled:

and look at his favourite bands, i couldnt make these names up if i tried, theres enough crap here to last me a year in the now playing thread

"Pyphogertum, Sabbuthan, My Lord Avzhia, Shadow Throne, Snub Niggurath, Bellphanash, Nebrae, Black Torment,darkness of blood, Equimanthorn, Erishkigal
Equimanthorn, Erishkigal,Darkest Hate, Desejo Impuro, Melencholian"

what a fuckin bell end :Spin:

Bambi said:
"Dislikes: POSERS, Christianity ,summer,heavy metal,new metal,core,gay vocals,gays,sex without feelings,unfaithfulness; betrayal,bitches and whores and i dislike DANI FILTH and im angry when someone tells me that i look like Shagrath-thats not true...i dislike him too! "

this is too good to be true :tickled:

and look at his favourite bands, i couldnt make these names up if i tried, theres enough crap here to last me a year in the now playing thread

"Pyphogertum, Sabbuthan, My Lord Avzhia, Shadow Throne, Snub Niggurath, Bellphanash, Nebrae, Black Torment,darkness of blood, Equimanthorn, Erishkigal
Equimanthorn, Erishkigal,Darkest Hate, Desejo Impuro, Melencholian"

what a fuckin bell end :Spin:

who cares for his musics? did u see his HAIRS!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

not as good as this , hahahahahah

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=Buena

and check her profile :
Profile: I am part of what puts the "SIN" in Sin City...LAS VEGAS. I am a Dancer/ model / radio titty girl. i am a stripper, I work for Havokradio.com [I am Miss havokradio]. i'm friendly with just about everyone... but i will not put up with stupidity or with just plain nasty yucky people. I can be blunt at times and a even a little snide. :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:
:tickled:

889588.jpg

Do they have family?
Do they have normal friends?
I wonder, maybe they suffer a trauma when they were little. Poor people. Why you gonna drink blood, when u can drink wine.
I don get it.