Anders has cut his dreads off

krofius

Mar 16, 2009
He did it aprox 2months ago and here is the first picture of him. Looks cool to me, just not used it. And I wonder whether he will keep his hair short, or let it grow out :p
30068425272161881767852.jpg

photo.php

Are they tucked into his hat, or is this legit? If it is legit, he needs to get rid of that rat's nest on his face.

No mate, this is 100% legit. It looks like he has a similiar haircut as Bjorn, but longer. I do think the beard fits though on the other hand. He should grow more.

Wonder if he's gonna grow the hair back or just leave it? He has had a widows peak seeping back more and more over the years.

Wonder if he's gonna grow the hair back or just leave it? He has had a widows peak seeping back more and more over the years.
What is a widows peak? :p
I hope he'll let his hair grow out, though it'll look weird, in the old days he was clean shaved, or in the colony era he had a goatee, but he never had the huge beard until he got his dreads. That he was tired of the dreads is for sure, but I dunno if he is tired of having long hair in general aswell.

What is a widows peak? :p
I hope he'll let his hair grow out, though it'll look weird, in the old days he was clean shaved, or in the colony era he had a goatee, but he never had the huge beard until he got his dreads. That he was tired of the dreads is for sure, but I dunno if he is tired of having long hair in general aswell.

Where your hair is receding, leaving that point of hair on the front of your head.

Wow O_O
Actually, he looks alright with short hair. Yeah he should grow it out again.

OT: Coincidentally, I just too out my dreads too

Should I go on the obligatory sellout diatribe? Not that I believe it for a second, but it seems to be the "proper" thing to do on these metal boards.

HE FUCKING SOLDOUT!! HE CUT HIS HAIR OFF!! FUCKING SELLOUT!!

Okay, I'm done. I don't believe what I said, I think it looks good and those dreads were ugly anyway.

what he gonna do at show now? his headbangs are history now.. artifacts of the anders headbangs.. or a sense of headbangs without hair.. or dreads vs. no dreads.. hope there will be reroute to headbangs one day.. but the best would be reroute to jester race :)

I also wonder about the headbanging. I think it will feel even weirder for him than for us headbanging :p Imagine if he went clean shaved aswell.. you wouldn't recognise him :p

I saw a video of him without a beard and with dreads.

In my opinion, his beard changed his look the most, not his dreads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez. All change in the world of In Flames these days, that's the frontmen of my two favourite bands lost their dreads, Axl Rose's hair seems to be recovering alright, hope Anders decides to grow his out again, his headbanging is legendary and headbanging without hair just looks stupid. :p

That's all just superficial though, it's the voice that counts and if that Pendulum track's anything to go by Anders is sounding fucking strong at the moment.