Anders has cut his dreads off

Is he becoming one of those aging men, trying to compensate for the hair on his head, by growing a beard that could stretch the entire Sahara desert?

I like it. he looks more professional. I remember first time i saw the Mirrors Truth video i thought he looked like some murderer. lol

How does he look professional? Metal is all about being wild, not some business agent in a suit with short hair.

How does he look professional? Metal is all about being wild, not some business agent in a suit with short hair.
I knew it. First people complain on him having dreads. Now when he got rid of them, people complain on that he has short hair. Well who knows, he might grow straight hair out, or he will keep it short. Who fucking cares? Personally, I think he looks much better with this type of hair than with his dreads. You don't need to have long hair in Metal. And of all the people that cares about Anders hair, I think he cares the least of what everyone thinks.

Why do people in metal bands either have to be bald or have long hair? Is the happy medium an absolute no-no?
Since long hair is so associated with metal I guess people believe people to have no hair at all if they don't have long hair. I honestly don't give a shit if someone would have long hair, be bald or have cropped hair and play Metal.
I don't care how anyone looks as long as they don't look like 10year old emo-fucks. The music is the important part for me.

I'm not saying I don't like that he cut his hair, but I don't see how it's "more professional" with short hair.
Long hair very much is associated with metal, but it's up to you what hair you want.

Like you said, as long as they aren't emo looking fags, with fringy hair, and mascara, then it's fine.

Who gives a fucking shit if he has dreads, long hair, short hair or a fucking skullet for that matter. Quit complaining about it. It won't make the music better.

I think it is good he cut off the dreads because dreadlocks are dirty and hard to clean. I am sure it smelled like a pair of fat sweaty thunder thighs after rubbing together all day in 35+ Celsius weather.

Who gives a fucking shit if he has dreads, long hair, short hair or a fucking skullet for that matter. Quit complaining about it. It won't make the music better.

I think it is good he cut off the dreads because dreadlocks are dirty and hard to clean. I am sure it smelled like a pair of fat sweaty thunder thighs after rubbing together all day in 35+ Celsius weather.
Of course it's good Anders cut his dreads off. Now hopefully some of the unjustified bashing Anders has been getting since 2002 will diminish/vanish :)

They're actually really easy to clean. I've had them once and I know firsthand that they never smell unless you dont use anything but water to wash.