Anette Parting with Nightwish

Hmmm. Well I'll just put this out there: I seriously doubt that everything that Anette does in her life has something to do with Nightwish. There are some people on the 'official' Nightwish forum who say she is irresponsible, and either doesn't know how to do birth control, or is selfish to have planned a baby during a Nightwish tour. And also, the one about her being jealous of Tarja and wanting a baby at the same time, that's a hoot. Like everything she does is centered around Nightwish. I find that unrealistic, and obsessive by those who think so.

I am personally very surprised that she is pregnant, but that's awesome for her. I know some ladies in their 40s that would kill to have another baby, but can't.

I definitely agree; considering that she's out of the band now, I really find it hard to believe that her entire life revolves around Nightwish. I may not necessarily think it was a smart move to get pregnant in the middle of a tour, but sh*t happens. And maybe she was on birth control; no method of birth control is 100% effective. It's no business of mine, and it's her life.

Watch Anette right at the beginning of this clip from the Philly show. :D Looks like she got kicked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8yAo1tzJ-lU
I'm glad that was what it was, when I saw it that night I was worried that she was ill again. :lol: I was right up front so I was a bit concerned about being puked upon. I should have realized what it was when she seemed fine out back after the show. :lol: Derp.

:lol:! You can see me in this clip, my hair is so red the blue lights won't blur me.

Watch Anette right at the beginning of this clip from the Philly show. :D Looks like she got kicked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8yAo1tzJ-lU
I'm glad that was what it was, when I saw it that night I was worried that she was ill again. :lol: I was right up front so I was a bit concerned about being puked upon. I should have realized what it was when she seemed fine out back after the show. :lol: Derp.

:lol:! You can see me in this clip, my hair is so red the blue lights won't blur me.

She also turns her head to burp or cough!.. Definitely something going on there! Interesting observation!

I guess that explains why she looked drained after the 1st show in Atlanta.

There was definitely something "off" about her and the rest of the band when I saw them taking off from Center Stage. There were about 5-6 of us and only Marco/Troy took a couple of quick pics.

Definitely an exciting time! Congrats.

^ It was posted by CenturyChild625 on the OF originally. :D I just thought you all would like to see it.

I guess that explains why she looked drained after the 1st show in Atlanta.

There was definitely something "off" about her and the rest of the band when I saw them taking off from Center Stage. There were about 5-6 of us and only Marco/Troy took a couple of quick pics.

Definitely an exciting time! Congrats.

When did you see them? If she is due in March, that means she got pregnant in June.

Thanks for the vid, Avery!

David! :wave: Glad to see you around these parts again. Been to any good concerts lately?

:headbang:

Nothing yet. I missed that Epica/System Divide show a while back. I was planning to go to that NW show in Puerto Rico, but work got in the way. :cry:

I'm waiting for Kamelot to annouce their 2013 tour so I can make travel plans.

^ I thought you hated LC's new stuff like poison? :p Can't say as I blame you though. Their latest album is good though, it feels Comalies-ish to me. :)

No I don't; I even voted it in my favorites of 2012. All I said was "it's not nearly as good as their earlier stuff", and that it took some time to grow on me, but that doesn't mean I hate it. Even if I did, the Coil is still a great live band and I would still want to see them.

I hate the new Van Halen like poison, that must have been the one you were thinking of. Or Geoff Tate's solo album, which I also hate like poison. :lol:

Anette's baby was born yesterday; another boy (named Mio), and here is the only photo available of the new arrival...

599700_592966824046850_2140090624_n.jpg

Good news that everything went well. It seems auspicious to have a baby in between easter and the spring equinox (since they both symbolize new beginnings etc)