Anette Parting with Nightwish

Anette just let the cat out of the bag: She is pregnant! Congrats!

(as anyonen didn't speculate with the idea for along time already, LOL)

edit: pere just beat me with a couple of minutes with the news. LOL!

I don't think she's pregnant. If you look at all the posts from January, she only has the belly in the last. She's trying to get on Tarja's coattails, and I think the pregnancy with Nemo was because she knew Jukkas wife was pregnant. Sorry, but I think she's lying through her bleached teeth.

Maybe she used old pictures. Like took a bunch of pictures of herself wearing different outfits, then let them out day by day. To keep it a secret. I don't know about her pregnancy timings having to do with anyone else asides from her and her man, but perhaps Tarja's baby inspired her to reveal her pregnancy.

I also don't think she is lying, mainly because NONE of her recent "This is what I had for dinner" posts contained any alcohol of any sort.

@Taimi, (off topic) that is an interesting compromise. Whose name goes first? Or would yours be hyphenated after him, and his after yours?

@ Taimi: If she's faking it she only has 2.5 months to ride the wave before people will know. :lol: I think she's telling the truth. Normally if someone is going to fake a pregnancy they will give themselves time to enjoy it and to maybe get pregnant to prove it and then give birth "late" as that can sometimes happen naturally. My lazy ass took two weeks to finally pop out of there. :lol: But to only give herself 2.5 months... That just seems odd.

But it doesn't explain the statement when she left about the growing rift, or whatever Tuomas's words were. Misdirection? Cover?

^Yeah it does; pregnancy is like PMS time 1,000, and for 40 weeks. If you're pregnant, you really don't have to explain yourself when it comes to mood swings and tantrums.

^Yeah it does; pregnancy is like PMS time 1,000, and for 40 weeks. If you're pregnant, you really don't have to explain yourself when it comes to mood swings and tantrums.

That, and when she found out she was preggo, and what her due date was, they may have already had touring plans during a period of pregnancy that she did not want to tour. Seeing as the plans were already in place or in the process of being, I'm sure that caused some problems. (like this mini tour in Aussie right now... can you forsee that working for someone who is 6 months pregnant?)

But it doesn't explain the statement when she left about the growing rift, or whatever Tuomas's words were. Misdirection? Cover?

As I've already stated, I do not think she's pregnant. She has no belly, other than in the pictures she posted yesterday, and pregnancy is easily faked. She's most likely in an adoption process, and doesn't want anyone to know that.

Look at the fact that no American hospital is going to perform a CT scan, which is abdominal, on a pregnant woman. A) it can screw with the findings, and B) its less than safe to do so.

You do not develop a huge belly overnight, period. You gradually develop a belly, not boom, beach ball.

Jesus Christ, just when I think people can't come up with any worse things to say about Anette, someone goes and sinks even lower.

Jesus Christ, just when I think people can't come up with any worse things to say about Anette, someone goes and sinks even lower.

Yeah, I don't understand the need. She's gone, she isn't in NW anymore.. what's the point of continuing the accusations (as far reaching as they may be)? Some of us weren't fans of Anette, and some of us were. We are now moving into a new era of NW, let's look forward.

For some people, I don't think anything is enough, Anette will never please them. I don't know why it's necessary to continue pointing it out though.

Just $.02.

If you have a problem with me, Desi, why dont you just come out and say it? Huh? Same for you, Traxan. I don't appreciate being referred to in the third person.

Fine Taimi, I'll say it. Your accusation is bullshit and without a hint of evidence, just a lame excuse to hate the woman. Her old blog posts show her in loose-fitting clothes and from a good angle to hide the bump. She probably kept it quiet because at her age, miscarriage is a possibility. But you jump to a ridiculous conspiracy theory that she would go through a charade with nothing to back it up.

I've watched six years of irrational hatred at this woman and have had it. You're lucky I'm not in C's shoes, or you'd either eat your words or GTFO.

Well Falyssa, seeing as this is a highly volatile subject for you, I'd rather not refer to you directly. I'm not just speaking about you, I'm speaking about the many countless Anette haters out there. I've never said you weren't entitled to your opinion, but it seems like you (and many others) have made up your mind about her, so she can't do anything right in your eyes. At this point it seems like you are going out of your way to try to find things to tear her down about. I just don't understand why you waste so much time and energy on so much negativity. You are such a passionate person and it frustrates me to see you put your passion into such negativity, when you could instead be using it to do positive things for NW, instead of creating MORE drama. Not to mention, your intensity on this subject is not very welcoming in the context of a fanclub.

Sorry if I've offended in any way. I'm just not a fan of this drama, it's just so old at this point.

If this argument continues, I'll just lock the thread. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but not at the cost of going after the jugular of other people.

I'll say it as nicely as I can: if Anette is "faking" for whatever reason, she obviously has a reason for it and, well, just as I have stated in another thread about someone else in the Nightwish world currently accused of being a fake, the truth will come out eventually because lies cannot be hidden forever.

That being said, I have no reason to accuse someone of lying that I don't know, and it has no bearing on me personally or my life whatsoever if this person is lying, telling the truth, whatever. I think Desi said it best; Anette is gone, there's no reason to keep on criticizing her. People who dislike her are gonna dislike her even if she saves a burning schoolbus full of nuns, puppies, and premature babies, so nothing she says or does will ever change that. People are entitled to dislike her if they want to. Just the same as people are entitled to congratulate her and feel happy for her and like her if they so wish. My only job here is to make sure the discussion/debate stays civil and people do not needlessly attack others for not sharing their opinion. Just because someone doesn't share your opinion does not mean said person doesn't like you or "has it out" for you. It's just a difference of opinion, and that is OK. We can continue to have our difference of opinion and express them so long as we all do so in a kind and courteous manner. Name-calling, accusations, and suchlike is not necessary. In that case, I will just lock the topic and that will be the end of it.

Thanks. :D