Annoying neighbours- thread

elzka

fantastic idiot
Oct 22, 2003
up north
Visit site
Now, tell us everything..
i bet someone else has annoying neighbours too..
do they spy on you? send you letters without signature? talk shit about you behind your back?
TELL ME!!!:yell:

the people living in the flat beneath ours have an autistic kid. he used to punch the wall and shout everyday, but now they took him to a special center, so we only get that on some sundays these days. shit he just started again as i started to type.

I enjoy daily headaches caused by the neighbours livin above me who spend their mornings playing basketball...akhh...bang..bong..bing

the trollops of doom working in front of my place are dead noisy, specially right in the middle of the night, for my great pleasure :Smug:
always speaking dead loud and laughing and sometimes singing, fucken hell:yell:

this is someone elses idea but its funny, play the end of the chaos ad album in repeat to counterattack your neighbours action

I've to different stories when it comes to neighbours. The first one is about an old (crazy) lady that was always nagging about the loud music I was playing, but it all cleared out when I started to listen to metal :headbang:

I've now played my music pretty loud almost every night for about 1.5 years, and it's first a few weeks ago the neighbour (living straight above me) began complaining. :lol:

My neighbours aren´t annoying, but we got these stupid stairs here in the house. It is a old house, ca. 120 years old and it has this stairs made of wood. Isn´t a problem, but on the 2nd floor there are 10 steps that got metal-plates on it. Everytime someone is using the stairs it sounds like Fred Astair is stepping on the stairway. This sucks...

i live in a two storey building.its me and the landlord family.their son lives on second floor,me on first floor and the old parents on the ground floor.so they can fully spy and comment on all my movements:lol:

once the sewers flooded and the whole neighbourhood stunk awfully and them faggots blamed me ,cos "you washed your cat and the dirty waters polluted our street" :ill:

the best tho was when the old lady came upstairs,to say hello to my mom that came to visit me.so she sees my bed(its broken months now,but i like it that way)and she says with meaningful look"lots of *hugging* Sophia,eh?hehe" arghhhhhhhh:lol:

shit the autistic lad went mad last night, jumping and shouting and punching the wall and running :erk:

i have something with hooves living in the appartement above me. at least i can hear every single step it takes, preferably at 2 a.m.

Neighbours at the end of the street have a retard 'kid', who's 30 years old like. They walk him out at night only, because they're ashamed of him I guess. And the guy howls in the street at 1A.M every night. That's scary because he can't pronounce any single proper word and he just screams onomatopeias :yell:

altho i live in a flat it's pretty quiet. probably cos almost everyone living here is above 65. not really heavy metal types.