another band with good lyrics

Antimatter comes to mind, Duncan Patterson and Mick Moss are great lyricists I think.

Lately i've been listening to Solitude Aeturnus, good lyrics and a excelent voice.

*nods*
I've heard of them, I guess it's about time to check them out. Could you recommend an album to start with? :err:

well, there are indeed a lot but here are a few that came into mind.

You should check out the lyrics and of course the music too from Nick Drake,very deep lyrics.
Songs:Ohia is another example for great lyrics,almost on every record i think.

Yes,i'll see if i find a few others, and then i'll write them down;)

Mortician have some good lyrics.

:lol:
Yeah, who could ever forget classics like Drilling For Brains, Blown To Death or Zombie Apocalypse?
After all these years I'm still analyzing the lyrics, they're so complex - sheer genius!

thanx guys!
Actually I know almost all the bands you mentioned, but it's curious that sometimes you listen to the music without paying attention to the lyrics...

Originally posted by my dying groom
Antimatter comes to mind, Duncan Patterson and Mick Moss are great lyricists I think.

*nods*
I've heard of them, I guess it's about time to check them out. Could you recommend an album to start with? :err:

For now I only have Through the Darkest Hour, its great... heavy and with doomy lyrics. Robert Lowe's voice is one of the best in metal industry, that's a fact.