Another "good band" thread..

Hobo

Señor Member
Apr 8, 2002
Kata-land
www.stormrider.se
I just thought i´d recomend a realy goodiegoodie band i just discovered.
Green Carnation.

Sounds pretty similar to HIM, but without the cheesy lyrics, with a hint of Katatonia and when they go soft they have a touch of anathema..:headbang:

I recomend checking them out.

Start the flaming. :Spin:

yeah, they are a good band alright. i saw two of the guys from the band do an a acoustic set in tower records. twas good stuff indeed

Green Carnation are great!

I saw them live at the Summer Breeze festival last year and really enjoyed the show!
The bassist is so cool!!!!

Cerulean said:
Did you give him a blow job after the show?

what? are you talking to me?? Sorry,but I really don't undestand this question...if it is because I said the bassist is cool, it means the way he plays bass is cool(I don't know if you have seen them live, but maybe people who saw them know what I mean), and then... rule number one: "bass is a cool instrument" so most of the bassists are cool:)

hope I misunderstood, because if it was turned to me, I didn't like the tone of this question.

ether said:
what? are you talking to me?? Sorry,but I really don't undestand this question...if it is because I said the bassist is cool, it means the way he plays bass is cool(I don't know if you have seen them live, but maybe people who saw them know what I mean), and then... rule number one: "bass is a cool instrument" so most of the bassists are cool:)

hope I misunderstood, because if it was turned to me, I didn't like the tone of this question.

bass player is good alright. i saw them do and acoustic set and it was just the singer and the bass player playin guitar