Another New Picture of Matt

BurntOfferings666

God Of All Things Metal
Matt.jpg

Hahaha, I still can't believe you guys guessed it right :D.

Wow, I still cant believe this is real! I've been just blasting AiA in my appartment today pissing off the neighbors and just aarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!! \m/ \m/:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

It was either the same day or the day after Lance left the band, I got ahold of Michael and said, it would be awesome if he got Barlow out of retirement ;)

Man, words cant express my happiness right now!!

Wow, I still cant believe this is real! I've been just blasting AiA in my appartment today pissing off the neighbors and just aarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!! \m/ \m/:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

It was either the same day or the day after Lance left the band, I got ahold of Michael and said, it would be awesome if he got Barlow out of retirement ;)

Man, words cant express my happiness right now!!

I said the same thing to Jonah on AIM right after lance left, and he just laughed, it was kind of creepy...

I'm in the crowd raising my fist in the air and chanting "Barlow Barlow Barlow" along with 10,000 other fists and headbanging my way through the whole damn thing,this is awesome earth-shaking news one can hope for. Welcome back Matt!!!!!!!!!!