QUESTIONS FOR *Matt*

Hey Johnny, I need saw a thing! Your Web Site I believe be many better of that web site official! Congratulations guy, and thanks for show my Wallpapers, I'm think that me will make a Wallpaper for Pyramaze too! There's as show in your site? I know that there just speak about Iced Earth, But if I make some great, Maybe will be something that help my work and your too!

Matt, I have other question, send for other fan!!

Takumi:
A Question Of Heaven, was an important song for you?

I think that he wants to know if this is a of the songs that you more liked to sing, I remember that in another declaration, he tells that The Dark Saga was the better album that it heard in all your life.

I too like many of The Dark Saga! :)

lordgregomen...
i had and actually have a thousand of answers for the band and webmaster :)
My site (BRAZIL UNDER ICE) is up and very well :)
Don't kill your site man... keep your mind just in music, Iced Earth and Pyramaze, because both kick some major assess! :)

héhé, the site is down since 1 year now. Maybe they are racist against Frenchs ? ! Pfff:cry::puke:

oh oh: )

it's an invitation ? Doyou think we can work together on iced earth and Pyramaze ? ou build in english, me in french ? nice idea, what do you think about this ?

Before making the Wallpapers, I need authorization of adds pessos!

And using you advantage this excellent place I go you ask will be the authorization of the first one. :)

Matt, I have authorization you make the Wallpaper with you and the others guys of the Pyramaze?
If not you like the idea. Ok! I make the Wallpaper of the Pyramaze without the integrant ones of the Pyramaze. But in this marries in special I go you have work very, therefore I am editor of images, I of not create, I edit and make effect, thus, I will have that you edit adds images that I found in the Internet, and edit images in way you be totality different of the originals, thus preventing, I plagiarize It!8) Great right?

Hey Matt,

No questions. Just want to take the opportunity to say more of the same as everyone else, since this is a medium in which we can actually communicate to you. You are among my favorite vocalists of all time for sure and one thing that I think sets you apart from so many is your ability to emote and give a sense of genuine feeling in your delivery, even on recorded material. It's almost like an actor that really gets in touch with the character he is playing. Just one of those observations I made a long time ago....

While I enjoy all your material with IE, Burnt Offerings remains my favorite. I know Jon has griped about the production and performances on that album for some odd reason, but the whole album, to me, has a character like no other. The sound fits the imagery of the lyrics perfectly and this is especially true of the vocal delivery on the album. I had read Dante's Inferno before I ever heard the song, and I think that song is the perfect soundtrack, largely due to the production and the delivery.

Anyway, I'm done rambling. I'm glad I will have a chance to hear more from you and I look forward to it. I hope great things for you with Pyramaze. Bring forth the metal!

Take care,

Jeff Helm

Welcome back Matt!
No need for questions. Can't wait for the new Pyramaze album. I really hope to see you and the rest of the band performing in Greece! Many good memories from the IE visits here! I'm sure that Pyramaze will get the same (probably even better) taste of greek hospitality!
HAIL PYRAMAZE!

Hey Matt, hows it going?

I'm not sure whether you might/might not check this thread again, but I do happen to have a question. ;) What was it that made you decide to become a singer... when did you first realise your potential as one?

And also, since you're arguably my favourite singer (alongside Bruce Dickinson, Ripper Owens and Hansi Kursch) I reckon your opinion would be pretty fucking cool.
So I ask! Which is the best band name? I'm forming a band, though I'm stuck doing almost of the writing and lyrics. Hooray.

Saviour
To The Sea
Dry Oceans

Cheers for your time should you ever read this, and best of luck in the future, wherever you end up, man.
-Burnett-

HELLO TO ALL!

I JUST WANT TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW...I WILL NOT BE DOING POLITICS ON THIS, OR ANY OTHER WEB PAGE. I AM HERE, IN THIS CAPACITY, AND I MUSIC TO ENTERTAIN. I WOULD NOT BE SO PRETENTIOUS AS TO PREACH TO ANY AUDIENCE ABOUT MY PARTICULAR AND PERSONAL BELIEFS.

AS FAR AS FAVORITE AUTHORS...FRANK MILLER IS CERTAINLY TOWARD THE TOP OF THE LIST. I LIKE HIS SENSE OF DARKNESS AND HE'S A BIT VIOLENT. IT ALSO HELPS THAT HE ILLUSTRATES HIS WORK...THE PICTURES HELP ME.

HAIR GROWS WHEN YOU DON'T SCREW WITH IT...

I 'VE NEVER BEEN TO BULGARIA...BUT IT'S ON MY LIST!

That is a great thing to hear coming from someone who has such an influence in metal today. You and Alice Cooper would get along great. Its cool you answer these questions since it feels like we can actually try to comprehend what goes on in your head.

Unfortunately I have never seen Iced Earth live. I plan on seeing them in 08 and expect a great show. FA is amazing. Despite this I really wanted to see you sing live. Now I can get the chance to see both Pyramaze and Iced Earth completely satisfied with life.

I have only one Question to you Matt:

Would you ever return to Iced Earth?

Tim is a good singer, too... but in my opinion you are much better... I miss you in Iced Earth^^

PS: Sorry for my bad english, it isn't my favourite language^^

I have only one Question to you Matt:

Would you ever return to Iced Earth?

Tim is a good singer, too... but in my opinion you are much better... I miss you in Iced Earth^^

PS: Sorry for my bad english, it isn't my favourite language^^

Don't be sorry..your English is fine.
Oh,by the way...MATTS IN PYRAMAZE NOW!!!

Hello!!! Matt, for my taste, you are the best singer of the história, I have not been lucky to be capable of sight of you when you were a singer of Iced Earth, but I wait to be capable of sight of it, now that you are in pyramaze, ¿¿pyramaze will go to Spain?? Please!!! :):)

(I am using a translator, sorry for my poor english)

bye! and luck!

Don't be sorry..your English is fine.
Oh,by the way...MATTS IN PYRAMAZE NOW!!!

Thanks^^

I know, that he is still in Pyramaze and Pyramaze is really cool, but I think the style of Iced Earth is a bit better and I wish Matt back to Iced Earth^^
Without Matt Iced Earth isn't good as before, Tim can't sing as good as Matt.

For Example: As a Hunter in WoW ( :rofl: ) "The Hunter" is one of my favourite songs and I don't like Tim's style...

But I only wish to know, IF he would do it, if he could?

Thanks^^

I know, that he is still in Pyramaze and Pyramaze is really cool, but I think the style of Iced Earth is a bit better and I wish Matt back to Iced Earth^^

For Example: As a Hunter in WoW ( :rofl: ) "The Hunter" is one of my favourite songs and I don't like Tim's style...

I'm sorry for being so straightforward, but I think it would be time to get over the fact that Matt left Iced Earth. As noted in The Alchemist by Coelho (if anyone's read it), try to live in the world that exists now, not the one that existed before.

Thanks^^

Hey-just giving you a hard time!
I can understand you wishing Matt was back in IE. Hell,it took 20 years of wishing David Lee Roth to return to my (old) favorite band Van Halen...it happened,saw the tour & it was great!During the 20+ years of wishing & hoping i still enjoyed the music that VH was putting out.

Matt is a great singer & has now landed in a great band in Pyramaze.I would just sitback,respect & enjoy this collaboration,i think it will be something special!
If i was a big IE fan i would be ecstatic...you have some new music from the band...oh yeah w/ a damn good singer in his own right T. RIP O.
As well as new stuff from Matt at the helm w/ Pyramaze- coming soon!