QUESTIONS FOR *Jonah*

Well, in other Toke-related news...this week a Danish gal added me on myspace because she saw I was a Pyramaze fan. I see her pics and there's Toke...so I comment that it's cool that she knows Toke...she comments back explaining that yes she knows him, she's his MOM! :lol: Anyway, she seems very cool...I hope she doesn't see this thread and Toke's drunken sexual advances towards Jonah ;)

Well, in other Toke-related news...this week a Danish gal added me on myspace because she saw I was a Pyramaze fan. I see her pics and there's Toke...so I comment that it's cool that she knows Toke...she comments back explaining that yes she knows him, she's his MOM! :lol: Anyway, she seems very cool...I hope she doesn't see this thread and Toke's drunken sexual advances towards Jonah ;)

Miss Evy is cool.

and i want this translated.....call me sick but i can't stand it when i am out of the loop

Yeah me too. I could only understand parts, about fingers and tomato sauce and potato salad. Give us a full translation! :D

Damn you two for making me control my giggling at work!
There is a chick who works next to me who speaks German but I didn't want to ask her to translate this because I believe it would get me fired...