QUESTIONS FOR *Jonah*

Hi Jonah,

I just saw the shirt you wear on the pic above on the forum :)
I followed the news of Barlow joining you guys and then I see someone sharing my interest for Hermes? Or am I not making sense to you? :lol:

I listened to your samples and I am impressed I must say...tight riffing and very nice melodic themes. That's the type of music I like and I can see why Matt joined this band.

A very good move to take in Matt Barlow, may wisdom keep guiding your path....and I hope you visit the Netherlands for a tour ...the 013 in Tilburg is a nice place to perform. I had the honour once to see and hear Matt perform there.
So hopefully see you there one day! :headbang:

Hi Jonah,

I just saw the shirt you wear on the pic above on the forum :)
I followed the news of Barlow joining you guys and then I see someone sharing my interest for Hermes? Or am I not making sense to you? :lol:

I listened to your samples and I am impressed I must say...tight riffing and very nice melodic themes. That's the type of music I like and I can see why Matt joined this band.

A very good move to take in Matt Barlow, may wisdom keep guiding your path....and I hope you visit the Netherlands for a tour ...the 013 in Tilburg is a nice place to perform. I had the honour once to see and hear Matt perform there.
So hopefully see you there one day! :headbang:

thanks dude, I apreciate your kind words. The shirt I am wearing is actually a motorhead shirt, it's just hard to tell from that pic. May I ask who Hermes is?

Ahh ok...it really looked a little like the sign in my avatar.
Hermes is an ancient greek god who stands for wisdom...hermetecism is a term that comes from him, also the symbol is being used by various groups.
He also appears as a roman god...and even in christianity....ok, I could go on like this for hours...

Anyway...I love your keyboard stuff on the samples...I'll look forward to your new material with my all time favourite vocalist. May Hermes be with you :headbang:

Hey Jonah.

If i want to have some sexytime with you, how can that be arranged??

Also, are you a good dancer?
Would you give me a lapdance for free?

God i miss you so much. You are my male fantasy come true.

Jubii postkort.

Yours hanse krüger

Hey Jonah.

If i want to have some sexytime with you, how can that be arranged??

Also, are you a good dancer?
Would you give me a lapdance for free?

God i miss you so much. You are my male fantasy come true.

Jubii postkort.

Yours hanse krüger

oh my god dude, you are so fucked up lol. du har fem finger i toke's rov

Hah hah hah!

The things that people get up to when you go away for a day!

der faktisk toke har fro mange banan finger i kift! huna percent faktisk fordi jeg tenk po morten's computer i dag. toke's morn mel fem percent metalisk blomster po brod med sennep. vrangvent molvarp tomat sauce. jubii postkort skaeg baber.