QUESTIONS FOR *Matt*

Well, now Matt is back in Iced Earth as well!

Don't know if you will reply to this Matt but I do have a few questions...

I read that you recorded the vocals to the entire 'The Glorious Burden' album, which were then replaced by Ripper when you left. Was there much difference between the two vocals parts? I mean, The way you sang the songs...were they similar to the way Tim sings them? There is a few parts, especially in 'the Reckoning' that doesn't seem like your range or the way you would sing. I would be very interested to hear you sing the 'ripper songs'.

Also...the re-recorded version of the something wicked trilogy is a lot different vocally to the way it was originally done. What are your opinions on Tims version and will be you changing the way you sang it originally at all?

Oh goddamnit. I'm gone for three days, and THIS happens. *rips apart the great theme from The Alchemist and throws it in the paperbin*

I really... really want to hear the Glorious Burden with Matt. Especially When the Eagle Cries. On the acoustic version, I SWEAR you can hear Matt in the second chorus. I know Jon said that it's not him, but it sure as hell sounds like it... and it sounds good.

I really... really want to hear the Glorious Burden with Matt. Especially When the Eagle Cries. On the acoustic version, I SWEAR you can hear Matt in the second chorus. I know Jon said that it's not him, but it sure as hell sounds like it... and it sounds good.

If you look in the back of the Glorious Burden booklet Matt is credited with some backing vocals, so maybe it is him?