QUESTIONS FOR *Niels*

Hi Niels, when I was younger, I really want to play bass, but can't take classes and I'm not so talented that I could learn on my own :p...

Question is, how much time did cost you to be as good as you are now, It's more a talent or a perseverance thing, or a bit of both :)?

I've spend quite some time checking different artists out. And still do. It's a question about talent AND common hard work. You have to wanna do it fully because at first it sucks. You know doing scales and boring stuff and everything you play sounds like hell. But nethertheless it is extremely important. Once you've reached a certain level and what you play actually sounds good, then it becomes alot of fun and everything will come faster to you from there.

I say pick up the bass, man. It's never too late. Who knows, maybe you are a HUGE talent.

best

-Niels

Thanks for your answer Niels, but I'm a woman :oops:

Maybe some day... who knows. Anyway, keep up your good work! :worship:

So what? I know many excellent female musicians. AND bassplayers. You should check out Meshell Ndegeocello. She's an american bassplayer who play WAY better than most male bassists.

Promise me you'll check her out!!! And you'll hear that being a woman is no excuse for not picking up the instrument. I say pick up the bass, WOman:)

I'll keep up my good work if you do too:headbang:

best

-Niels