Another song revisited. One of my bests IMO. Same stuff as lately used...

Awesome, love the clean guitars + piano arps. The song sounds great in slower tempo, definitely agree that it's one of your best songs.

Love the solo too.

Cant wait to listen to it with vocals.

We're making the lyrics and vocal lines right now :p

Man, I really LOVE the sound of the drums. It's soooooooo rough. Well, and the whole mix in general.

Does it necesarilly must be sung by a woman? I'm thinking to put my vocals on my own (if I'm allowed, of course) :D

You can, as Felix Neumann already did, but just for the lulz, cuz the official version will be sang by Bella :saint:

Really nice! Only thing I can think of is to add a little bit more body to those guitars.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I can already predict Erik's answer: YES :D

Erik, music is awesome as always dude; I'm not at my computer with my monitors (but rather one of the other 3 in my parents' house :D) but I'll listen with them later and give my usual mix nitpicking! (whether you like it or not :lol: )

Hahaha, yeah, so I noticed - but then again, he's also from Spain, and I know how much you love lyrics in your native tongue! :heh:

Dude, sorry it took me awhile to comment on this, but I've been playing it quite a bit these past few days, and I'm pretty certain this is by far my favorite guitar tone and overall mix from you :headbang: The guitars are a perfect balance of power and balls while still being scooped enough to make room for all the other stuff going on; most of the time I feel your guitars are too scooped/metallic (as perhaps you've noticed :lol: ), but this is just absolutely spot-on IMO! The snare punches, and the kick, while not my favorite sound in terms of character (I prefer a more "splatty" attack) fits perfectly in the mix.

The music is fantastic too, what grooves, and I love those harmonies - as for the solo, it has fantastic potential, and I love love LOVE that whammy bar intro, BUT...I feel the timing is a bit off in spots, and there's just a bit too much in the way of kinda cliche licks and sliding up and down between notes (and that last lick especially the timing just doesn't quite lock in). I know solo'ing is by no means an easy thing to do, but if you want help, it would be my honor :D

Yeah you really made that guitar tone large. I would lose the slightest bit of highs from the synth in the beginning, otherwise I have no suggestions.

Also, I wouldn't say his timing is really off at all during the solo, it's really just his choice of phrasing. I'll +1 the point that I'd gladly go a guest solo on any of your work!

I can't say anything that other people haven't stated, because I hardly know as much as most hear, but I will say this...

My god...this is just some TOTALLY awesome stuff. It's my favourite stuff of yours I've heard by far, and it has overtaken 'Stronger'. I can't wait to hear it with vocals.

I've been listening to this a couple of times too. But i still love the song! There's some amazing guitarwork in there. The clean guitar parts makes you almost close your eyes and dream of a land... faar faar away (something like that ;)) and the 'chorus' guitars are really really good, so catchy that it aint funny anymore (and that's a good thing! ;))

I'm curious what will be the outcome when vocals are layed down, because i think the song is already very strong as an instrumental :)