Another song revisited. One of my bests IMO. Same stuff as lately used...

LOL!

Somehow this thread appeared to me like there was no new posts on it :erk:
I always answer :D

@Marcus: THANKS!! :lol: I'd love to hear this song with an awesome solo by you. Want the track without solo? :D
@Joe: Thanks!! EMG81 FTW!
@Greg, Dylan, Mark, mrbean, marcusdez: Thank you very much!!
@ShallowEulogy: Thanks dude, vocals are being laid down on 28th, 29th and 30th august. Including a new revision of Stronger :p

Cheers!

You know what ruled even more?

I've been listening to the drumwork as well (what you gotta do when you're a drummer for 13 years now?) and think some parts needed more subtleness to it. (Especially some drumfills i think)

Now i just got this slight idea, what if you posted a version without drums and i record some nice 'ol acoustic drums? Friend of mine has a really nice home-studio (Pro Tools equipped, Focusrite pre-amps, pretty good mics and has a great collection of drums/cymbals too) and i could lay done some tracks for ya (i could include triggers too). Let me know :)

You know what ruled even more?

I've been listening to the drumwork as well (what you gotta do when you're a drummer for 13 years now?) and think some parts needed more subtleness to it. (Especially some drumfills i think)

Now i just got this slight idea, what if you posted a version without drums and i record some nice 'ol acoustic drums? Friend of mine has a really nice home-studio (Pro Tools equipped, Focusrite pre-amps, pretty good mics and has a great collection of drums/cymbals too) and i could lay done some tracks for ya (i could include triggers too). Let me know :)

WOW, nice idea! :D

You wanna work this out Erik? Shall we discuss this further through PM? Coz if you do i've got to make arrangements with my buddy before my work starts again (I work for the largest musical company in Holland, just finished a tour and now i've got a month off before a new one starts)

You wanna work this out Erik? Shall we discuss this further through PM? Coz if you do i've got to make arrangements with my buddy before my work starts again (I work for the largest musical company in Holland, just finished a tour and now i've got a month off before a new one starts)

Yup, I'd LOVE to do it! :D

Add me on MSN if you want, so we can talk about this more fluently :p

Thanks guys! It's really cool to listen to your own music mixed by others, everyone focuses it in a different way! :D

My settings are in other thread, some KsE test I made some time ago. I'll post them in as soon as I find that thread again :p