Anthrax ARE Still Doing OZZFEST

I don't know. I don't think that's supposed to be an image of Anthrax. Maybe, but the silhouettes look nothing like the band, if that makes any sense. The only one I see resembling anybody is the front guy like Joey, the rest, nah. But who know's???

That would be great. I wish Maiden was doing an arena tour instead of ozzfest.

tattooedsean666 said:
I will say that it would be pretty cool with the classic anthrax followed by iron maiden playing nothing but stuff from first 4 cds.

tattooedsean666 said:
I will say that it would be pretty cool with the classic anthrax followed by iron maiden playing nothing but stuff from first 4 cds.

Why only first 4 CDs? Hope they´re gonna play Fear Of The Dark or Wildest Dreams (not on Ozzfest but in my hometown in May)

bandphoto_blank.jpg

from left: it's - Scott, SPitz, Joey Belladonna, Charlie, and FrankBello

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Notice how the guy in the front hass the bigger question mark over him ?? weird... what if they play ozzfest with john ?

I'd bust a load all over the place if Bush were fronting. However, I guess I can dig an old line-up.

They use the same band shot for Rob ZOmbie. I don't think it';s meant ot be THrax, but most ikely based on rumors, that's going to be Anthrax or Disturbed.

Personally,

i am a little disappointed in the lineup. I thought it would be bigger and better than what they have. I love Maiden. They'll blow away Sabbath just like Priest did last year, but I just thought there would be some bigger bands overall. I think there was one or two extra bands on main stage last year or was I too drunk to remember?