Anthrax ARE Still Doing OZZFEST

Not for nothing, but that kind of looks like Velvet Revolver. Not that i know anything, just going on the shapes. It may just be a generic picture though as they don't have an up to date pic of whoever is in that spot.

Thrillho said:
I am still a skeptic. I am not telling anyone they are wrong, but I will believe it when I see it. And if it does happen, then hell, one more reason to go to ozzfest.

Check this out though http://www.lambgoat.com/news/view.aspx?id=4635

AND WTF?!?!?! Arch Enemy will blow away that side stage! Why are they going on so early?!?!?!?!
I'm not a big fan of growling but Arch Enemy does kick some ass.

Hey guys I have a great "hypothetical".

What if Joey walks of the tour....AGAIN? (not enough money or some bullshit)
Then they could just insert Bush and have a killer lineup!!!
(assuming Spitz can play as well as he used to)

Lordlindsey said:
Hey guys I have a great "hypothetical".

What if Joey walks of the tour....AGAIN? (not enough money or some bullshit)
Then they could just insert Bush and have a killer lineup!!!
(assuming Spitz can play as well as he used to)

well, spitz sure can creep me out as good as he used to.

Thrillho said:
I am still a skeptic. I am not telling anyone they are wrong, but I will believe it when I see it. And if it does happen, then hell, one more reason to go to ozzfest.

Check this out though http://www.lambgoat.com/news/view.aspx?id=4635

AND WTF?!?!?! Arch Enemy will blow away that side stage! Why are they going on so early?!?!?!?!

Hey Dawg,

How long was it before freeipods.com gave you credit for a order? And how long before you received that Ipod?

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:
Hey Dawg,

How long was it before freeipods.com gave you credit for a order? And how long before you received that Ipod?

AugDawg

How long depends upon how many people you can succer into signing up for one of the offers using YOUR referral link. It did not take me too long to get that part over with. People like free trials. I did the block buster one, and since I did, I never go to the store anymore. It seriously kicks ass, renting movies on line. It takes zero time out of my day (unlike the line at the store) and they have a bigger selection. Plus there DVD's are never scratched (also unlike the store). Anyway, it took them about 9 weeks. Odd number, yes, but worth the wait. But they don't ship it untill you get 5(i think?) referrals to use your link and then complete an offer.

Anyway, yeah, that website says that Killswitch is going on before Maiden, but the ozzfest site says killswitch is side stage and the infamous ??? is before maiden. WTF?

Thrillho said:
How long depends upon how many people you can succer into signing up for one of the offers using YOUR referral link. It did not take me too long to get that part over with. People like free trials. I did the block buster one, and since I did, I never go to the store anymore. It seriously kicks ass, renting movies on line. It takes zero time out of my day (unlike the line at the store) and they have a bigger selection. Plus there DVD's are never scratched (also unlike the store). Anyway, it took them about 9 weeks. Odd number, yes, but worth the wait. But they don't ship it untill you get 5(i think?) referrals to use your link and then complete an offer.

Anyway, yeah, that website says that Killswitch is going on before Maiden, but the ozzfest site says killswitch is side stage and the infamous ??? is before maiden. WTF?

Crap, didn't know that you had to refer people as well, I just thought you had to complete the order, which I went with the DVD's since they were all movies I wanted anyway. Dam, who can I get to sign up? Oh well, thanks for the info and I'll let you know how it turns out!

Werd!

AugDawg

RipDime1208 said:
Does anyone know if maiden will be replaced for the last 7 dates since theyre baggin out on them???
I'd suspect that the other mainstage acts will each be given a little more time. Sharon (bitchface) is only giving Maiden a 60 minute slot (wtf Catholic Priest got 70???) so that really won't be hard to make-up for if each band gets another 5 minutes.

johnnieCzech said:
60 minutes of Iron Maiden? I´ll be glad and lucky to see them in Prague in May.

Shit - 60 mins - that will just cover Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner then its goodnight :tickled:

Hmmm ... these emoticons remind me of Maiden...
o_O <-- reminds me of Eddie during the Powerslave
:yuk: <-- Air Raid Siren himself!
:wave: <-- Dave always smiling Murray
:loco: <-- Nicko!

FUCK I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS. My ultimate to see the mighty Maiden live just once in my lifetime! :yell: