Anthrax Back In Glasgow!

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
:headbang: Bloody hell we are getting spoiled thats 4 times in less than 2 years that the boys have played Glasgow, it's just a shame that it's the smaller venue in town (the garage) and not the Barra's but who knows if the garage sells out it may move cause it's happened b4!:headbang:

ya fuking beauty!!!!! how good is june going to be!!!! metallica, machine head, exodus and now anthrax!!!!

does it get any better than that!!!

efter

Jockthrax said:
:headbang: Bloody hell we are getting spoiled thats 4 times in less than 2 years that the boys have played Glasgow, it's just a shame that it's the smaller venue in town (the garage) and not the Barra's but who knows if the garage sells out it may move cause it's happened b4!:headbang:
Anthrax *hearts* Glasgow. :tickled:

scottishthrax said:
Hey Jockthrax, fancy meeting for a pint before the gig? I work 5 minutes from the Garage at Charing Cross.
Sounds good bud there should be a few of my mates going to the Solid rock cafe or the Hall depending on when i finish so that'd be cool!

Completely wierd, Anthrax hadn't come here for fuckin years and now we can't get rid! Why don't they move over here, they can play my local every other weekend

Batlord said:
Completely wierd, Anthrax hadn't come here for fuckin years and now we can't get rid! Why don't they move over here, they can play my local every other weekend
Scott keeps saying how much he loves the Glasgow crowds, we rock 57% harder than any other crowd, i know , there have been tests!

oooh I dunno - Bush-boy loves to jump on my head in Manchester (he's done it twice now, gotta stop egging him on)

Is the record selling really well in the UK / Europe or something - is that why they're always over there ????

timmyc said:
Is the record selling really well in the UK / Europe or something - is that why they're always over there ????
they are probably just hitting the places that gave them good attendance to keep them out on the road until the dvd thingy is out,its the best way to advertise to your diehard fans,they would have been better off hitting australia on the first cycle when they hit japan when wcfya first come out and hitting us again late in the tour.

2 tours for the same record would be a pipe dream in Australia !!!!!

I saw Opeth at Heaven in Adelaide the other night - same venue that Anthrax will play next month. They were advertising the show with posters and on a big TV screen it kept flashing up - fuck that got me excited.