ANTHRAX CDC

I think that the only issue with the pre order is that you shouldn't call the shirt free. In that case, it makes the estimated price per each of the 3 cds plus the shirt come out to just about the total price.

Now that the Arizona CDC branch is open, does this mean I can go around gangster style door to door intimidating people into joining??:loco:

Damn - I put it my billing address incorrect. Tried to use the ticketing support feature on the CDC site but having probs!

Obi-Brent-Kenobi can you help???

My sign up went through fine - the prob was me, I fcuked by putting in my address wrong (thats what you get for living at more than 1 place!).

dballing said:
Or Triple-X actually. I know I take a XXXL in most t-shirts (since they usually shrink like hell), and let's face it, I've been to my share of 'thrax shows, we've got our fair share of larger folks.

Even if you tacked on a couple bucks extra (+$2 for a plus-size shirt or something) most of us would do it.

YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

i'm hella fat... i can squeez into a 2XL if i try hard, but am at home in a 3XL. if your into Anthrax, chances are you like to mosh, and a good number moshers are big guys. Anthrax does have some larger fans, so why not show them some love in this fanclub?

i dont wanna join up and not even be able to wear my shirt.... come on, at least throw us a bone with a 2XL (but 3Xls would rule) because us fat dudes dont wanna get left out. i mean... come on! fat man needs his Thrax shirt

To my Scottish comrades in difficulty, I just didn't touch any of the state type pull-down menus and put Scotland as region or whatever it was then used the countries pulldown for UK. You might get better luck if you do the country as uk FIRST, then go back and fill in the other stuff.
I also demand a larger shirt. Many of us oldschoolers are on the large side now and could use he extra room. If you do this maybe we could email or something tosay that we wanna change from xl to xxl. If I lose weight I may want to go from xl to l or m. Like that's ever gonna fkn happen...

I could just about squeeze into an XL, XXl would be spot on. The last Bush tour I bought two t-shirts at the gigs, and they only had XL, but on the reunion tour there was XXL shirts for sale, and I can now wear it with pride whenever I want. I'd have to lose a few lbs before getting into my XL shirts. Will try what you said later Dave regards signing up and see what happens. Hopefully it'll work this time.