ANTHRAX CDC

The old school fan club wasn't to bad. But this NEW fan club is going to kick ass.

Well I sent Clique a support email stating my correct billing address but I haven't heard boo from them on confirmation... :S

I heard but don't quote me that part of the fan club membership is going towards buying a treadmill to be used by our slightly weight challenged members so we can hear less shirt complaints:loco: o_O but don't quote me, I might have heard incorrectly.:Spin: :cool:

tattooedsean666 said:
I heard but don't quote me that part of the fan club membership is going towards buying a treadmill to be used by our slightly weight challenged members so we can hear less shirt complaints:loco: o_O but don't quote me, I might have heard incorrectly.:Spin: :cool:

Fattie-hater!!!! :yell:

Something I noticed about the fan club:

I was checking my on-line statement today to check for charges, and I saw an extra $1.00 charge from the company that is in charge of the club. Anyone know why that is, if you have that yourself, or is it something I overlooked when I went ahead and got the damn thing? :)

LuvataciousSkull said:
Something I noticed about the fan club:

I was checking my on-line statement today to check for charges, and I saw an extra $1.00 charge from the company that is in charge of the club. Anyone know why that is, if you have that yourself, or is it something I overlooked when I went ahead and got the damn thing? :)

This is from the FAQ section:

What are the $1 dollar "charges" that appear on my credit card statement?
Please note that each time you attempt to register, the system will attempt to process your credit card payment. The $1 "charge(s)" are a normal part of the authorization process. The system seeks a $1 authorization to verify that the credit card is valid. This authorization "charge" is only a test, and will be reversed automatically by your credit card company before you receive your next statement.

tattooedsean666 said:

I'd rather have a nautilus machine! :D

eighteeschick said:
This is from the FAQ section:

What are the $1 dollar "charges" that appear on my credit card statement?
Please note that each time you attempt to register, the system will attempt to process your credit card payment. The $1 "charge(s)" are a normal part of the authorization process. The system seeks a $1 authorization to verify that the credit card is valid. This authorization "charge" is only a test, and will be reversed automatically by your credit card company before you receive your next statement.

Heh, I had a feeling I missed that! :) I checked my last statement and the charge is now gone, so thanks! :D