ANTHRAX Drummer Says DON NELSON Period Was 'A Very Bad Emotional Rollercoaster'

I actually wrote Dan to see what he thought of the interview with Charlie and he made it very clear he really doesn't want to talk about it.

I actually wrote Dan to see what he thought of the interview with Charlie and he made it very clear he really doesn't want to talk about it.

Charlie says he doesn't want to talk about it.
Dan says he doesn't want to talk about it.

Am I the only one that thinks money is involved here (as it always is when it comes to Paul and Gene, I mean Scott and Charlie)?
They all feel so strongly about it, it's obvious. There's some fucking HATE brewing here. Yet no one will say why?!
:lol:

$$$$$$ are playing a part here. As usual, $$$ over integrity.
I wonder if James Hetfield or Dave Mustaine or Kerry King would be refusing to say anything?

How about this:

Dan Nelso was booted from Anthrax because he couldn't tour europe. he has outstadning weapons charges and was caught trying to bring a firearm on a plane !! and this is from Mike Monterulo (anthrax' manager)

From what I've personally heard from a guy who claims to be Dan's friend, Scott had told him that the flights were delayed, he was at his nephew's baseball game and then he learned about the press release, the rest of the guys weren't answering his phone calls.

Out of all the rumors this one seems to be the most believable one.

Also, Scot's girlfriend became close friends with Dan. They both shared an interest in Egyptian art and several times they went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. Do you think Scott liked this? Of course not. He hated it.

I do remember reading about this once and also about the fact that Dan got drunk at a party and hit on Pearl and that pissed Scott off. Apparently Charlie tried to get them to reconcile but Scott just wanted Dan out after that incident. There could be more to it than just that one incident.